The Altona AT-HDVS-150-KIT is an HDBaseT extender kit that includes the AT-HDVS-150-TX 3×1 switcher and transmitter and the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler. The HDVS-150-TX features two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with audio. Video signals up to 1080p; plus embedded audio can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-KIT serves as a compact; automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection; display control and HD scaling. The HDVS-150-RX remotely powers the HDVS-150-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-150-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment capability and a feature for automatically matching incoming signals to the display's native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding and third-party RS-232 control of the scaler; switcher and display.
Compact yet complete and cost-effective.
The HDVS-150-KIT is a complete; affordable AV integration solution with AV switching; HDBaseT extension; HD scaling and display control. It's a small yet full-featured presentation system in just two boxes.
Perfect for huddle rooms and classrooms.
We designed the HDVS-150-KIT to be right-sized and very easy to integrate. The transmitter installs neatly below a meeting table or in a lectern; while the receiver can be tucked away behind a display or above a projector.
Trouble-free AV for instructors.
All too often; AV systems are frustrating to use and valuable instruction time needlessly wasted. With the HDVS-150 system; it really can't be easier. All you do is plug in your laptop and the system connects to it automatically while firing up the display.
Altona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-150-KIT is part of the Altona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling; plus automatic display control and automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
Compact Switcher and Extender
The HDVS-150-KIT combines the benefits of auto-switching; integrated display control and HD scaling; plus the advantages of HDBaseT signal extension. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms; huddle rooms and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided for easy under-table; furniture; or on-wall installation of the HDVS-150-TX. The HDVS-150-RX can also be surface-mounted for easy installation behind a display or above a projector.
Automatic Display Control
The HDVS-150-KIT provides control to a display through RS-232; without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control; the HDVS-150-KIT can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation; when the presenter disconnects the laptop; the HDVS-150-KIT forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-150-KIT display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
A power button on the front panel of the HDVS-150-TX can be used for manual on/off control of the display.
The HDVS-150-KIT automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal.
Education environments - The HDVS-150-TX is placed in a lectern for use with sources such as a laptop and document camera. Auto-switching technology selects the active source input and the signal is transmitted to the HDVS-150-RX at the display.
Corporate environments - The switcher is installed below a boardroom conference table to allow presenters to easily connect their laptops to the system. (See this featured application as an example and read about the HDVS-150-TX and HDVS-150-RX in these corporate and local government case studies.)
Also available from Altona is the AT-OME-ST31; for applications requiring 4K/UHD compatibility. The OME-ST31 offers three-input switching for HDMI and USB-C sources; mirrored HDBaseT and HDMI outputs for driving two displays and selectable 4K downscaling to 1080p for the HDMI output.
HDBaseT extender kit with AT-HDVS-150-TX switching transmitter and AT-HDVS-150-RX HD scaling receiver
- Extends AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) 1080p or 1920×1200
- Provides a cost-effective yet compact; automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control
3×1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with audio
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
Long distance HDMI extension
- Extends AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) using CAT6a/7 cable or 197 feet (60 meters) over CAT5e/6 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost; reliable system installation
HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and 1920×1200
- Set desired input resolution from 800×600 to 1920×1200 for a PC source
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display's native resolution
Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power for transmitter is supplied by HDVS-150-RX over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a lectern or conference table without the need for local AC power
Automatic input selection using hot plug detection
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified; automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
- Manages EDID communications with a source connected to the HDVS-150-TX
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC's graphics resolution
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through the on-screen menu; control software; or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays; streaming devices and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX). Control signals to display are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system
Front panel input selection and on/off controls (HDVS-150-TX)
- Overrides auto-switching when more than one active source is present
- Simple manual operation allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
RS-232 scaler and switcher control
- Input switching; image adjustments; resolution settings and auto-set to display's native resolution can be made from a third party control system
- Seamless integration with larger; control system-based AV systems
RS-232 display control
- Facilitates On/Off display control; Included software simplifies programming
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV system
- Rear panel USB ports on transmitter and receiver provide an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- HDBaseTTM extender kit for AV; power and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- 3×1 HDBaseT switcher with two HDMI inputs and one VGA input
- HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Front panel input selection and display on/off control
- RS-232 control for switcher; scaler and display
- Audio de-embedding
- On-screen display with menu button controls
- Video: 4096×2160 24/25/30/50/60Hz; 3840×2160 24/25/30/50/60Hz; 2048x1080p; 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/ 0/59.94/60Hz; 1080i 50/59.94/60Hz; 720p 50/59.94/60Hz; 576p; 576i; 480p; 480i
- VESA: 2560×2048; 2560×1600; 2048×1536; 1920×1200; 1680×1050; 1600×1200; 1600×900; 1440×900; 1400×1050; 1366×768; 1360×768; 1280×1024; 1280×800 1280×768; 1152×768; 1024×768; 800×600; 640×480
- Color Space: YUV; RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4; 4:2:2; 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit; 10-bit; 12-bit
- Analog IN: PCM 2Ch
- HDMI IN & HDBaseT OUT: PCM 2Ch
- Sample Rate: 32kHz; 44.1kHz; 48kHz; 88.2kHz; 96kHz; 176.4kHz; 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- CAT5e/6 4K: up to 35 meters; up to 115 feet
- CAT6a/7 4K: up to 40 meters; up to 130 feet
- CAT5e/6 1080p: up to 60 meters; up to 197 feet
- CAT6a/7 1080p: up to 70 meters; up to 230 feet
- HDMI IN/OUT 4K: up to 5 meters; up to 15 feet
- HDMI IN/OUT 1080p: up to 10 meters; up to 30 feet
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- HDCP: 1.4
- Operating: 0 degreeC to 50 degreeC; 32 degreeF to 122 degreeF
- Storage: -20 degreeC to 60 degreeC; -4 degreeF to 140 degreeF
- Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing
- Consumption: 18.7W (when paired)
- Dimension: 38 x 127 x 102 (mm); 1.5 x 5 x 4.02 (in)