- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tone arm wtih hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with attached dual RCA output cable
- Switchable pre-amp modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- .5-inch mount universal headshell with AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with 4mm thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged dust cover
The AT-LP3 fully automatic belt-drive turntable lets you take your analog listening experience to the next level with advanced features not typically found on automatic turntables. The balanced straight tone arm comes with a .5-inch mount universal headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you excellent high-fidelity performance, plus the option to use other movin magnet or moving coil cartridges of your choosing.
A hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record. Yet the turntable also offers fully automatic operation, so you can simply press the Start button to begin play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through).
The AT-LP3 is constructed of anti-vibration damping materials that limits low-frequency feedback. Resonance is futher reduced by the turntable's die-cast aluminum platter and accompanying 4 mm rubber damping mat. Equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, the AT-LP3 features a built-in switchable phono preamp an an attached dual RCA output cable that enable it be connected to a home stereo, powered speakers and other components whether they have a dedicated turntable input or not.
- Type: Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25-percent (WTD) at 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: less than 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp PHONO: 1.5-3.6 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec, Pre-amp LINE 129-313 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 434.0 mm (17.1-inch) W x 128.0 mm (5.0-inch) H x 350.0 mm (13.8-inch) D
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lbs)
- Accessories Included: AT91R Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus, 1/2-inch mount universal headshell, power cord, 45 ROM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, 4 mm rubber mat