Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT Fully Automatic Bluetooth Stereo Turntable System
In recent years, vinyl records have been making a comeback. The Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT Fully Automatic Bluetooth Stereo Turntable System provides all the excellent features of Audio-Technica’s popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable, but comes with the added benefit of having Bluetooth wireless connectivity. With this connection you can set up the turntable in one room, and listen to the music it’s playing in a different room without the need for excessive cables. The Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT’s memory allows it to memorize up to eight different speaker, headphone, and other devices that utilize Bluetooth technology. Once memorized, you can push the turntables function button to connect it to the wireless device of your choice.
The Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT also allows you to operate it just like a normal turntable with a regular wired connection. Regardless of your connection you’ll get outstanding audio and easy, automatic operation. All you have to do is push the Start button to begin playing a record. The Stop button will lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable. Plus, the stop function will occur automatically once a record has finished playing completely through. There’s a Lift button so you can raise and lower the tone arm without having to stop the turntable. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for over than 50 years. Their expertise can be seen in the AT-LP60-BT’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT cartridge is integrated with the tone arm to assure both the performance, and an easy setup.
BuyDig.com offers the Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT Fully Automatic Bluetooth Stereo Turntable System (LE Orange), and other related products, at affordable prices. You can check out our website to see our full list of audio products for sale. If you have any questions regarding the Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT, please try calling our customer service center who will help with any questions you may have. If you’d like to take advantage of our great coupons and discount offers, please head over to our coupons page, and start saving today.
AUDIO-TECHNICA - Fully Automatic Bluetooth Stereo Turntable System
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of our popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT’s memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable’s Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
The AT-LP60-BT also gives you the option of operating it just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation: just push the Start button to begin playing a record, and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). A tone arm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the tone arm without stopping the turntable.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60-BT’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup.
Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Professional aluminum platter
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec, Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- Dimensions: 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- Weight: 2.98 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Accessories Included: Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter