Fully automatic turntable operation gently places the stylus on records for you and automatically returns the tonearm when record ends; supports both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records.
The AT-LP60's belt-drive design isolates the platter from motor vibrations, resulting in increased clarity and high-fidelity audio.
High-Quality Audio-Technica Cartridge
Integral Dual Magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus.
Wide Variety of Connectivity Options
Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers (not included).
Includes: two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), 45 RPM adapter.
Removable hinged dust cover.
Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter.
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices via Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM. Power Supply Requirements - 120Volt AC, 60 Hertz, 3Watt
- Features an integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus, as well as an anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Speaker's two 44 mm drivers and passive radiator provide clear, full-range audio with enhanced bass
- Speaker is equipped with power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons, built-in mic, 3.5 mm (1/8") audio input jack, and TF card slot
- Speaker's internal battery supplies 10 hours of continuous playback
- Type - Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor - DC servo-controlled
- Speeds - 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter - Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter - Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level - Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp "LINE" - 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain - 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements - 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- Dimensions - 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- Weight - 2.98 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Accessories Included - 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover