Begin Your Analog Journey
Venture Into Vinyl
Now there’s an easy way to enjoy the AT-LP60XBT wireless belt-drive turntable straight out of the box. This turntable/speaker system combines the AT-LP60XBT with a powerful wireless speaker to give you great-sounding audio from your vinyl with no additional audio equipment required. Set the turntable up, pair it with the speaker, place the speaker anywhere within the 30-foot operating range, and then sit back and enjoy your records.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be used as a traditional wired turntable (and with other wireless speakers and headphones, as well). But however you choose to listen, the turntable will give you outstanding audio reproduction with the ease of automatic operation controlled by the Start and Stop buttons on the front of the unit. There’s also a button that lifts and lowers the tonearm, allowing you to operate the turntable manually if you choose.
The AT-LP60XBT-BK plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and includes a Dual Moving Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus that is integrated into the tonearm for assured performance and ease of setup. The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
The portable wireless speaker is 10.6" wide, 4.1" high, and 4.5" deep, and is equipped with two 3" full-range drivers and a passive radiator to deliver clear, powerful audio with enhanced bass. The speaker housing is constructed of a durable injection-modeled polymer, and is outfitted with an elegant fabric grille. Power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons are located on the top of the speaker for easy access, with the built-in mic (for making calls via a paired smartphone) conveniently located on the front of the speaker next to the power LED. A 3.5 mm (1/8") jack is available on the back of the speaker, allowing you to listen to audio from a wired device. The speaker’s internal battery supplies 12 hours of continuous playback, and can be recharged from the USB-C port while using the included 61 cm (2') USB charging cable. The speaker also comes with a 3.5 mm (1/8") to 3.5 mm (1/8") auxiliary audio cable.
Simple from the Start
Set up the turntable, pair it with the speaker, place the speaker anywhere within the 30-foot operating range, and enjoy the warm, analog sound of vinyl straight out of the box.
Powerful Wireless Speaker
The full-range drivers of the included wireless speaker deliver clear, powerful audio with enhanced bass. Combined with the AT-LP60XBT, the speaker delivers the high-fidelity audio experience you’d expect from Audio-Technica.
- AT-LP60XBT-BK turntable and portable speaker deliver powerful, full-range audio via a Bluetooth wireless connection
- Turntable connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in preamplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Turntable includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Speaker’s two 73 mm (3") drivers and passive radiator provide clear, full-range audio with enhanced bass
- Speaker is equipped with power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons, built-in mic, and 3.5 mm (1/8") audio input jack
- Speaker’s internal battery supplies 12 hours of continuous playback
- Speaker includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) AUX cable, and 61 cm (2') USB-C charging cable
||Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter
||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
||Audio-Technica 1-Year Warranty