The AT-LPW30TK is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The two-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) turntable features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated teak veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback.
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with teak simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
||Belt-drive manual turntable
||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter
||< 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
||200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain
||35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
|Power Supply Requirements
||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.
||420.0 mm (16.53") W x 340.0 mm (13.38") D x 116.9 mm (4.6") H
||3.90 kg (8.60 lbs.) without dust cover
||Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95C stereo cartridge, 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx.. 1.0 m (3.3')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')) (AD-SA1205WE), Dust cover hinges
||Static balanced straight aluminum pipe tonearm
|Effective arm length
|Tracking error angle
|Applicable cartridge weight
|Stylus pressure adjustment range
||12 V, 0.5 A
||Audio Technica 1-year Warranty