Audio Technica AT-LPW40WN Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable with Two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM and Adjustable Dynamic Anti Skate Control - Walnut
The Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW40WN is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with walnut simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
Type 2-speed, fully manual operation
Motor DC servo motor w/speed stability control
Drive Method Belt drive
Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter Die-cast aluminum
Wow and Flutter 0.15% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio >60dB
Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec | Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain 35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements 100-240V AC, 60 Hz
Power Consumption 1 W
Dimensions 420.0 mm (17.13") W x 340.0 mm (13.90") D x 116.9 mm (5.04") H
Weight 4.7 kg (10.4 lbs.)
Accessories Included AT-VM95E phono cartridge; AT-HS4 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; rubber mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter
Type: Balanced straight tonearm with detachable headshell
Effective arm length: 223.6 mm
Overhang: 18.6 mm
Tracking error angle: <2 degrees
Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17 g
Anti-skating range: 0-3 g
Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E
Celebrating over 50 years of audio excellence, Audio-Technica is a recognized leader in the development and manufacture of high-quality personal and professional audio equipment. Founded in Japan in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, the company made its name by manufacturing state-of-the-art phonograph cartridges and tonearms. Today, Audio-Technica is a worldwide group of companies devoted to creating high-performance microphones, headphones, wireless systems, mixers, turntables, phono cartridges and other electronic products.
A reputation for quality, durability, performance and value has made Audio-Technica products the first choice for many of today’s top musical artists and audio engineers, and for discerning listeners everywhere. Drawing from its audiophile heritage, Audio-Technica remains dedicated to providing music enthusiasts with great-sounding, innovative audio gear.