USB Data & Power Noise Filter
- Reduces the noise and ringing that plague both the data and power lines of USB ports
- Measurably reduces jitter and packet errors
- Improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution
The Problem: All computing devices - laptops, smartphones, Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives), media servers, etc. - inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances. Additionally, computers contribute a considerable amount of RFI and EMI pollution onto the signal paths - all of which can easily find its way onto your USB cables and into your audio system. This noise and interference has many negative effects. Noise-compromised digital circuitry increases jitter and packet errors, resulting in distortion that causes a comparatively flat and irritating sound. Noise-compromised analog circuitry also damages the sound's depth,
warmth and resolution.
The Solution: JitterBug's dual-circuitry measurably reduces unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances. It also reduces jitter and packet errors (in some cases, packet errors are completely eliminated).
The Result: Clearer and more compelling sound, music, dialog, etc. A better audio experience.
- Use one JitterBug in series (in line) with any computer and USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
- Use an additional JitterBug in parallel with the first for improved playback performance.
- Use JitterBug with other locally connected USB devices, such as hard drives, printers, and cameras, to effectively reduce audio interference.
- Use JitterBug with USB-enabled network devices, such as routers, NAS devices, and streamers.
- Use JitterBug with mobile devices into audio systems in the home and in the car.