Vertiv Avocent HMX TX 5100T High Performance KVM transmitter is an extender that provides access to system computers via a CATx network; allowing users the ability to access and share computing resources. The system enables you to locate critical computing hardware in a secure; temperature-controlled environment; away from the user work station to maintain component integrity. It is ideal for demanding applications such as pre- and post-production editing; control rooms and collaborative environments. The system provides a high degree of security through its ability to disable the use of non-HID devices; eliminating the need to block USB ports to prevent the use of mass storage devices. The Vertiv Avocent HMX 5100T provides access to DVI-D video resolution to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. It includes one USB-B input port and one system audio output port.
- KVM EXTENDER: Unlimited extension distances beyond standard 100 meter cable length using standard IP network.
- REAL TIME CONTROL: With perfect digital video with 1:1 pixel mapping.
- PERIPHERAL SUPPORT: Supports a wide range of peripherals including DVI-D video; digital audio; USB mass storage; keyboard and mouse and other USB devices.
- SECURITY: High security provided by disabling non-HID devices; no need to physically block USB ports to prevent use of mass storage devices.
- USER FRIENDLY: Hotkey capability for fast video and USB switching.
- Size: Single Transmitter
- Dimensions: 6 x 7.9 x 1.8 in.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.