Vertiv Avocent HMX RX 6200R High Performance KVM System receiver provides access to system computers via a standard IP infrastructure network; allowing users the ability to access and share computing resources. The system enables you to locate critical computing hardware in a secure; temperature-controlled environment; away from the user work station to maintain component integrity. System control is managed from a single access point; allowing the administrator to provide system connection through confirmed verification tools. It delivers access to high quality DVI up to 2560x1600 via dual DVI-I video connections with no loss of quality at any node in the system. It is ideal for demanding applications such as broadcast; control rooms and collaborative environments. The Vertiv Avocent HMX RX 6200R receiver is part of a high performance digital matrix solution that provides a quality; real-time experience. It includes four USB input ports and one system audio output port.
- KVM EXTENDER: Connects the matrixed network to a target system computer and operates via standard IP infrastructure to provide authorized computer access without compromising video quality or control.
- DEVICE CONNECTIONS & PORTS: Includes four USB-B input ports; one system audio output port and two DVI-D video connections to support video up to 2560x1600 resolution.
- MATRIX SYSTEM: Operates as part of a matrix system wherein a single access point controls system access and sharing among all computing resources and ensures authentication and verification of all users.
- REMOTE ACCESS: Allows critical computing hardware to be housed remotely from the user workstation in a secure; temperature-controlled environment; ensuring its integrity.
- USER FRIENDLY: Hotkey capability for fast video and USB switching.
- Size: Dual Receiver 4K
- Dimensions: 6 x 7.9 x 1.8 in.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.