AXIS Camera Station S1048 Mk II Recorder is an out-of-the box ready rack server optimized validated for reliable High Definition surveillance. AXIS S1048 Mk II is preloaded with all necessary software and preconfigured to minimize installation time. Completed with cameras from Axis wide product portfolio; screens and a desktop terminal it forms a plug and play solution for mid-sized installations up to 64 cameras where active surveillance is needed.
AXIS S1048 Mk II is designed for quick installation in any office environment. The recorder is preloaded with AXIS Camera Station video management software; 48-channel licenses and other necessary system software. System settings such as camera and storage configurations are preconfigured to further simplify system setup.
Hardware components such as hard-discs and graphic card are optimized to meet the demands for reliable high definition surveillance. If more storage capacity is needed the recorder has two empty bays for additional hard disks. The solution is extensively tested to perfectly match our wide range of products.
Support for multi-vendor solutions can be challenging when it comes to troubleshooting and product warranties. With Axis as the single point of contact; you can feel confident that any problem that may arise will be handled quickly and efficiently. Our team of over 100 highly experienced Technical Support engineers world-wide can provide you Xpert assistance wherever you are; whenever you need it. AXIS S10 Recorders include a 3-year hardware warranty and in most countries; we offer an unbeatable onsite hardware replacement service; a valuable benefit over traditional warranty replacement processes.
Axis Camera Station For Effective Surveillance
AXIS Camera Station; video management software; offers an intuitive user interface providing all necessary features for effective surveillance such as flexible live-view layout; site maps; powerful event configuration; efficient alarm management and responsive PTZ control. Quick investigation and retrieval of evidence for safe and secure export is enabled by intuitive timeline visualization and an efficient video search.
We always recommend updating to the latest version of Axis Camera Station; to benefit from the latest features as well as software improvements.
Axis Site Designer For Easy And Reliable System Design
AXIS Site Designer makes it easy to design and install your system; the tool provides useful installation documentation as well as possibility to export all configurations to AXIS Camera Station to eliminate installation mistakes. To further safeguard system up-time AXIS Camera Station offers the possibility to verify system performance at installation.
Axis Site Designer
Makes it easy to design and install your system and export all configurations to AXIS Camera Station to eliminate installation mistakes
Get To Know Axis Mid-Size Solutions
Learn how simple it is to protect a mid-size business with a complete; end-to-end security solution from Axis Communications.
- Ease of installation
- Validated with extensive support
- High Definition surveillance up to 4K
- AXIS Camera Station included
- Full compatibility with Axis' products
- Licenses: 48 AXIS Camera Station universal licenses included; can be upgraded up to 64 licenses (sold separately
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2609 v3 1.9 GHz; 15MB Cache
- Memory: RDIMM 2133 MT/s 2x4GB (8192MB); Single Rank; x8 Data Width
- Storage: 24 TB (6x4 TB) Enterprise Class HDD (20 TB usable space after RAID) 7200rpm; SATA 6Gb/s; RAID 5. Possible to add 2 additional HDDa RAID Controller: PERC H730; 1GB NV Cache
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Video streaming: Not intended for local viewing of video. Recommended to use AXIS S9001 or AXIS S9002.
- Recording: Qualified for recording up to 64 video channels with a total recording rate up to 512 Mbit per second.
- Power: Max 495 W; 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Connectors: 4xUSB 2.0; 2xVGA; Serial port (DB9); 4xEthernet (RJ45); 2xPower inlet
- Operating conditions: 10 degreeC to 35 degreeC (50 degreeF to 95 degreeF)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EN/IEC/UL 60950-1; FCC part 15; class A; VCCI class A; EN 55022; class A; ICES-003/NMB-003 Class A; KCC KN22 Class A; KN 24; EN 55024; EN/IEC 61000-3-2; EN/IEC 61000-3-3
- Optional accessories: AXIS T8310 Video Surveillance Control Board; AXIS P8221 I/O Audio Module; AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller; AXIS Camera Station S9001 MkII Desktop Terminal; AXIS Camera Station S9002 Desktop Terminal
- Dimensions: 87 x 483 x 646 mm (3.42 x 19 x 25.4 in); 2U Chassi
- Weight: 20 kg (44 lb.).
- Warranty: 3-Year.