AXIS P5515 PTZ Network Camera is a compact and affordably priced day and night pan/tilt/zoom camera for indoor use. It is suitable for surveillance applications in areas such as stores; banks; hotels; warehouses and business premises.
When an optional multi-connector cable is used; AXIS P5515 supports two-way audio; audio detection; I/O ports for external devices and AC/DC power. The SD/SDHC slot enables recordings to be stored locally.
Sharp images. Low bandwidth.
AXIS P5515 also features Axis Zip stream technology; which lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of 50% or more while keeping the resolution; frame rate and forensic details. Zip stream automatically adapts to PTZ camera movements.
The PTZ camera enables users at a remote location to pan 360 degree for overview surveillance; tilt 180 degree and zoom in 12x with autofocus for detailed views. The Advanced Gatekeeper functionality enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area.
High video quality
Thanks to the camera's day/night functionality; high image quality is maintained even in low-light conditions. AXIS P5515 provides H.264 and Motion JPEG streams in up to 1080p resolution at 25/30 fps frame rate. H.264 greatly optimizes bandwidth and storage without compromising image quality.
Easy and reliable installation
AXIS P5515 supports standard Power over Ethernet for easy installation. The camera simply connects either to a PoE-enabled switch or via a PoE midspan to a switch with one network cable for carrying power; video/audio and PTZ controls.
The camera also has an IP51 rating; which ensures protection against dust and dripping water. It enables the camera to operate even when the sprinkler system is activated.
The New Orleans Real Time Crime Center integrates Axis cameras to play a critical role in giving first responders immediate incident awareness
- HDTV 1080p resolution with 12x optical zoom
- 360 degree pan with Auto-flip
- Zip stream
- IP52-rated protection against dust and water
- Easy installation including Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Image sensor: 1/2.3" progressive scan CMOS
- Lens: 3.8 - 42.9 mm; F1.4 - 2.1 Horizontal field of view: 59.2 degree - 5.2 degree Vertical field of view: 33.3 degree - 3.1 degree Autofocus; Auto-iris
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.7 lux at 30 IRE F1.4 B/W: 0.08 lux at 30 IRE F1.4
- Shutter time: 1/8000 s to 1/30 s at 60 Hz 1/8000 s to 1/25 s at 50 Hz
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Pan: 360 degree (with auto-flip); 1.8 degree - 100 degree/s Tilt: 180 degree; 1.8 degree - 100 degree/s 12x optical zoom; 10x digital zoom; total 120x zoom E-flip; Auto-flip; 100 preset positions; Limited guard tour; Control queue
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) - Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 1920x1080 to 320x180
- Frame rate: Up to 30/25 fps in all resolutions
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Image settings: Compression; Brightness; Sharpness; White balance; Exposure control; Backlight compensation; WDR - Dynamic Contrast; Fine tuning of behavior at low light; Rotation; Text and image overlay; Image freeze on PTZ
- Audio streaming: Two-way; full duplex
- Audio compression: AAC-LC 8/16 kHz; G.711 PCM 8 kHz; G.726 ADPCM 8 kHz Configurable bit rate
- Audio input/output: Requires multi-connector cable (sold separately) for external microphone or line input and line output
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; Centralized Certificate Management; brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; SFTP CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3(MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at axis.com AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile G
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; audio detection; advanced gatekeeper Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications; see axis.com/acap
- Event triggers: Detectors: Live stream accessed; Video motion detection; Audio detection Hardware: Fan; Network; Temperature Input Signal: Digital Input Port; Manual trigger; Virtual inputs PTZ: Error; Moving; Preset reached; Ready Storage: Disruption; Recording System: System ready; Time: Recurrence; Use schedule
- Event actions: Day/night mode; overlay text; video recording to edge storage; pre- and post-alarm video buffering; send SNMP trap PTZ: PTZ preset; start/stop guard tour File upload via FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS network share and email Notification via email; HTTP; HTTPS and TCP External output activation; play audio clip
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: IP51-rated Aluminum and plastic casing; polycarbonate (PC) dome
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3 Camera consumption: typical 6.3 W; max 12.95 W Multi-connector cable: 20-24 V AC; typical 11 VA; max 22 VA 20-28 V DC; typical 6 W; max 13.5 W (PoE midspan and power supply not included)
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE Multi-connector (cable not included) for AC/DC power; 4 configurable alarm inputs/outputs; mic in; line mono input; line mono output to active speaker
- Storage: Support for SD/SDHC/SDXC card (not included) Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations
- Operating conditions: 0 degreeC to 50 degreeC (32 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 15 - 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC EN 55022 Class A; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 55024; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A; ICES-003 Class A; VCCI Class A; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; KCC KN22 Class A; KN24 Safety IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 Environment IEC 60068-2; IEC 60721-4-3 Class 3K3; 3M3 +B38 Network NIST SP500-267
- Optional accessories: T91 Mounting Accessories; AXIS T94A03L Recessed Mount Kit Multi-connector cable for AC/DC power; I/Os and audio
- Video management software: AXIS Companion; AXIS Camera Station; video management software from Axis Application Development Partners available at axis.com/vms
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year