AXIS Q3708-PVE is a fixed dome network camera with three sensors. It gives you a 180 degree panoramic overview of large areas using a single camera. And it's perfect for use in challenging light conditions; both during the day and at night.
Get the whole picture
Large outdoor spaces. Expansive halls. Oversized warehouses and parking lots. When you need a broad overview of a wide area; AXIS Q3708-PVE delivers. With three sensors built into a single camera; it gives you a 180 degree panoramic overview of everything you want to observe.
Axis image quality - even in challenging light
AXIS Q3708-PVE captures smooth video in great detail; filming in Quad HD resolution at 30 frames per second. It offers Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) - forensic capture technology for clarity even when there are both dark and light areas in the scene. And it features Axis' Zip stream technology; which reduces storage and bandwidth needs with up to 50% or more while capturing important details in full image quality.
Washington Community High School
Washington Community High School saves hours of searching through video and diminishes false alarms with a full Axis surveillance system
- 180 degree panoramic overview
- Three sensors; one camera and one IP address
- Excellent light sensitivity and WDR - Forensic Capture
- 3 x Quad HD at 30 fps or 15 MP at 20 fps
- Axis' Zip stream technology for reduced bandwidth and storage needs
- Image sensor: 3 x 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Lens: 3 x lenses; fixed focus; 5.0 mm; F2.8 Combined horizontal angle of view: 180 degree
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.3 lux; F2.8 B/W: 0.06 lux; F2.8
- Shutter time: 1/71500 s to 1 s
- Camera angle adjustment: Pan +/- 180 degree Tilt 18 degree - 75 degree
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolutions: 3 x (2560x1920 to 480x270)
- Frame rate: 3 x Quad HD (2560x1440): Up to 25/30 fps with power line frequency 50/60 Hz 3 x 5 MP: Up to 16/20 fps with power line frequency 50/60 Hz
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/CBR H.264 Axis' Zip stream technology in H.264
- Image settings: Compression; Color; Brightness; Sharpness; Contrast; White balance; Exposure control; Exposure zones; Fine tuning of behavior at low light; Text and image overlay; Privacy mask; Capture alignment WDR - forensic capture: Up to 110 dB depending on scene
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log; Centralized Certificate Management
- Supported protocols: IPv4/v6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; SFTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform.
- Analytics: AXIS Video Motion Detection 3; Active tampering alarm Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; Edge storage events
- Event actions: File upload: FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS; network share and email Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS; TCP and SNMP trap Video recording to edge storage Pre- and post-alarm video buffering Overlay text
- Built-in installation aids: Pixel counter
- Casing: IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated; IK10 impact-resistant aluminum casing with transparent; polycarbonate cover and dehumidifying membrane Encapsulated electronics Captive screws (T30) Color: White NCS 1002-B For repainting instructions and impact on warranty contact your Axis partner.
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 2.5 GB RAM; 512 MB Flash
- Power: Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3at Type 2 Class 4; max. 25.5 W; typical 18.3 W
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T
- Storage: Support for recording to dedicated network-attached storage (NAS)
- Operating conditions: -40 degreeC to 55 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 131 degreeF) Humidity 10 - 100% RH (condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EN 55022 Class A; EN 50121-4; IEC62236-4; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 55024; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A; ICES-003 Class A; VCCI Class A; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; KCC KN32 Class A; KN35; IEC/EN/UL 60950-1; IEC/EN/UL 60950-22; EN 50581; IEC/EN 60529 IP66; NEMA 250 Type 4X; IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-30; IEC 60068-2-78; IEC/EN 62262 IK10
- Optional accessories: Axis Mounts AXIS PoE+ Midspans For more accessories.
- Video management software: AXIS Camera Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available on www.axis.com/techsup/software
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: 205 x 205 x 172 mm (8.1 x 8.1 x 6.8 in)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lb.) including weather shield
- Warranty: 3-Year