AXIS P1365 Mk II Network Camera delivers excellent image quality and detail even in low light and it captures rapid movement in HDTV resolution. AXIS P1365 Mk II is ideal for banks; governmental buildings; schools or assembly halls.
Don't be afraid of the dark
AXIS P1365 Mk II provides images that are optimized for forensic purposes regardless of lighting conditions. It offers outstanding light sensitivity and Axis Light finder technology for high-quality - color - images even when they're recorded in the dark. And WDR - Forensic Capture lowers noise and increases the image signal for highly detailed nighttime images. WDR also provides an excellent degree of detail when there are both bright and darker areas in a scene - for example at an entrance or near a window with bright daylight outside and dimmer light inside.
Flexible and always up to speed
AXIS P1365 Mk II is a CS-mount camera; so you can select different lenses depending on your surveillance needs. For example; you can choose a wide lens for large-area coverage or a telephoto lens for zooming in on specific areas of a scene. And AXIS P1365 Mk II delivers HDTV 1080p and support for 50 or 60 fps in H.264 and motion JPEG; which means it captures fast-moving objects and people in high-resolution image quality.
Sharp images. Low bandwidth
AXIS P1365 Mk II features Axis Zip stream technology; which analyses the video stream in real time to identify areas of interest. These areas are compressed a bit less than other areas; preserving important details in full image quality; while reducing storage and bandwidth by up to 50%. The result is high-quality images and significant savings
After installing fiber optic; the city of São Pedro invested in 430 Axis IP cameras and license plate reading technology; starting down the road to becoming a "smart city"
- Light finder for color images even in very low light
- Flexible CS-mount lens alternatives
- Up to 50 or 60 fps in HDTV 1080p
- Zip stream - saves bandwidth without sacrificing quality
- WDR - Forensic Capture for details in bright and dark areas
- Image sensor: 1/2.8" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: IR corrected; CS-mount lens; P-Iris Varifocal 2.8 - 8 mm; F1.3 Horizontal field of view: 112 degree - 39 degree Vertical field of view: 58 degree - 21 degree
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.11 lux B/W: 0.01 lux; at 50 IRE F1.3 HDTV 1080p 50/60 fps: Color 0.22 lux B/W: 0.02 lux; at 50 IRE F1.3
- Shutter time: 1/66500 s to 2 s
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: HDTV 1080p 25/30 fps (WDR): 1920x1080 to 160x90 HDTV 1080p 50/60 fps (no WDR): 1920x1080 to 160x90
- Frame rate: Up to 50/60 fps (50/60 Hz)
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Multi-view streaming: Up to 8 individually cropped out view areas
- Image settings: Compression; Color; Brightness; Sharpness; Contrast; Local contrast; White balance; Exposure control; Exposure zones; WDR - forensic capture: Up to 120 dB depending on scene; Fine tuning of behavior at low light; Rotation: 0 degree; 90 degree; 180 degree; 270 degree including Corridor Format; Text and image overlay; Privacy mask; Mirroring of images
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ Upload able PTZ driver (Pelco D pre-installed)
- Audio streaming: Two-way; full duplex
- Audio compression: 24bit LPCM; AAC LC 8/16/32/48 kHz; G.711 PCM 8 kHz; G.726 ADPCM 8 kHz; Opus 8/16/48 kHz Configurable bit rate
- Audio input/output: External microphone input or line input; line output; built-in microphone (can be disabled)
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSa encryption; IEEE 802.1Xa network access control; Digest authentication; User access log Brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSa; SSL/TLSa; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; SRTP; SFTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH; LLDP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile G; ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile T.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm; audio detection Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; edge storage events; external input; audio level; time scheduled
- Event actions: Record video: SD card and network share Upload of images or video clips: FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS; network share and email Pre- and post-alarm video or image buffering for recording or upload Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS; TCP and SNMP trap PTZ: PTZ preset; start/stop guard tour Overlay text; external output activation; play audio clip; day/night mode
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Focus assistant; pixel counter; remote back focus
- Casing: Metal (zinc) Color: White NCS S 1002-B
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: 8 - 28 V DC; max 7.3 W; typical 4.2 W Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3; max 6.8 W; typical 3.6 W
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE I/O: 4-pin 2.5 mm terminal block for two configurable inputs/outputs RS485/RS422; 2 pcs; 2 pos; full duplex; terminal block DC input; terminal block; 3.5 mm mic/line in; 3.5 mm line out P-Iris connector (compatible with DC-iris)
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations.
- Operating conditions: 0 degreeC to 55 degreeC (32 degreeF to 131 degreeF) Humidity 10-85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC EN 55022 Class B; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 55024; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B with shielded cable (STP); FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A with unshielded cable (UTP); ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B; KCC KN32 Class B; KN35 Safety IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 Network NIST SP500 - 267
- Optional accessories: Axis mounts; Axis lenses; Axis midspans For more accessories.
- Video management software: AXIS Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available.
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: 205 x 78 x 46 mm (8.1 x 3.1 x 1.8 in)
- Weight: 630 g (1.4 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year