AXIS P1365-E Mk II Network Camera is robust and ready for harsh outdoor environments and it delivers excellent image quality and detail even in low light. AXIS P1365-E Mk II is the right choice for banks; governmental buildings; parking lots or any facility requiring highly detailed images or coverage of large outdoor areas.
A camera that's rough and ready
AXIS P1365-E Mk II is ready for outdoor installation in tough environments - it can withstand temperatures as low as -40 degreeC and as high as 50 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 122 degreeF). And arctic temperature control ensures safe start-up at temperatures down to -40 degreeC/ degreeF; even after a power failure. With IP66; IP67; NEMA 4X and IK10 ratings; you can be sure that the camera housing is resistant to both harsh weather conditions and vandalism. And AXIS P1365-E Mk II comes with a wall mount and a sunshield to protect it from dust; rain; snow and sun.
Don't be afraid of the dark
AXIS P1365-E Mk II provides images that are optimized for forensic purposes - even when they're recorded in the dark. It offers outstanding light sensitivity and Axis Light finder technology for high-quality - color - images even in low-light or dark environments. WDR - Forensic Capture lowers noise and increases the image signal for highly detailed nighttime images. AXIS P1365-E Mk II also delivers HDTV 1080p at up to 50 or 60 fps; so it captures fast-moving objects and people in high-resolution image quality.
Sharp images. Low bandwidth
AXIS P1365-E Mk II features Axis Zip stream technology; which analyses the video stream in real time to identify areas of interest. These areas are compressed a bit less than other areas; preserving important details in full image quality; while reducing storage and bandwidth by up to 50%. The result is high-quality images and significant savings.
- Robust and impact resistant
- -40 degreeC to 50 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 122 degreeF)
- Light finder for color images even in very low light
- Up to 50/60 fps in HDTV 1080p
- Zip stream - saves bandwidth without sacrificing quality
- Image sensor: 1/2.8" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: IR corrected; CS-mount lens; P-Iris Varifocal 2.8 - 8 mm; F1.3 Horizontal field of view: 84 degree - 39 degree Vertical field of view: 46 degree - 21 degree
- Day and night: Automatically removable infrared-cut filter
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.11 lux B/W: 0.01 lux; at 50 IRE F1.3 HDTV 1080p 50/60 fps: Color 0.22 lux B/W: 0.02 lux; at 50 IRE F1.3
- Shutter time: 1/66500 s to 2 s
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Baseline; Main and High Profiles Motion JPEG
- Resolution: HDTV 1080p 25/30 fps (WDR): 1920x1080 to 160x90 HDTV 1080p 50/60 fps (no WDR): 1920x1080 to 160x90
- Frame rate: Up to 50/60 fps (50/60 Hz)
- Video streaming: Multiple; individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG Axis Zip stream technology in H.264 Controllable frame rate and bandwidth VBR/MBR H.264
- Multi-view streaming: Up to 8 individually cropped out view areas
- Image settings: Compression; Color; Brightness; Sharpness; Contrast; Local contrast; White balance; Exposure control; Exposure zones; WDR - forensic capture: Up to 120 dB depending on scene; Fine tuning of behavior at low light; Rotation: 0 degree; 90 degree; 180 degree; 270 degree a; Text and image overlay; Privacy mask; Mirroring of images
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Digital PTZ Upload able PTZ driver (Pelco D pre-installed)
- Audio streaming: Two-way; full duplex
- Audio compression: 24bit LPCM; AAC LC 8/16/32/48 kHz; G.711 PCM 8 kHz; G.726 ADPCM 8 kHz; Opus 8/16/48 kHz Configurable bit rate
- Audio input/output: External microphone input or line input; line output
- Security: Password protection; IP address filtering; HTTPSb encryption; IEEE 802.1Xb network access control; Digest authentication; User access log Brute force delay protection
- Supported protocols: IPv4; IPv6 USGv6; HTTP; HTTPSb; SSL/TLSb; QoS Layer 3 DiffServ; FTP; CIFS/SMB; SMTP; Bonjour; UPnP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II); DNS; DynDNS; NTP; RTSP; RTP; SRTP; SFTP; TCP; UDP; IGMP; RTCP; ICMP; DHCP; ARP; SOCKS; SSH; LLDP
- Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration; including VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform; specifications at axis.com AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Connection ONVIF Profile G; ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF Profile T.
- Analytics: Included AXIS Video Motion Detection; active tampering alarm; audio detection Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications.
- Event triggers: Analytics; edge storage events; external input; audio level; time scheduled
- Event actions: Record video: SD card and network share Upload of images or video clips: FTP; SFTP; HTTP; HTTPS; network share and email Pre- and post-alarm video or image buffering for recording or upload; Notification: email; HTTP; HTTPS; TCP and SNMP trap PTZ: PTZ preset; start/stop guard tour Overlay text; external output activation; play audio clip; day/night mode
- Data streaming: Event data
- Built-in installation aids: Focus assistant; pixel counter; remote back focus
- Casing: IP66-; IP67- and NEMA 4X-rated; IK10 impact-resistant polymer enclosure Color: White NCS S 1002-B
- Sustainability: PVC free
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3; max 12.95 W; typical 4.3 W
- Connectors: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE I/O: 4-pin 2.5 mm terminal block for two configurable inputs/outputs RS485/RS422; 2 pcs; 2 pos; full duplex; terminal block 3.5 mm mic/line in; 3.5 mm line out P-Iris connector (compatible with DC-iris
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card Support for SD card encryption Support for recording to network-attached storage (NAS) For SD card and NAS recommendations.
- Operating conditions: -40 degreeC to 50 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 122 degreeF) Humidity 10-100% RH (condensing)
- Storage conditions: -40 degreeC to 65 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 149 degreeF)
- Approvals: EMC EN 55022 Class B; EN 55024; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-2; FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B with shielded cable (STP); FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A with unshielded cable (UTP); ICES-003 Class B; VCCI Class B; RCM AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B; KCC KN32 Class B; KN35 Safety IEC/EN/UL 60950-1; IEC/EN/UL 60950-22 Environment EN 50121-4/IEC 62236; IEC/EN 60529 IP66; NEMA 250 Type 4X; IEC 60068-2-1; IEC 60068-2-2; IEC 60068-2-6; IEC 60068-2-14; IEC 60068-2-27; IEC 60068-2-78; IEC/EN 62262 IK10; IEC/EN 60529 IP67 Network NIST SP500 - 267
- Optional accessories: Axis mounts; Axis lenses; Axis midspans AXIS Corridor Format Bracket A For more accessories.
- Video management software: AXIS Companion; AXIS Camera Station; Video management software from Axis' Application Development Partners available.
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Traditional Chinese
- Dimensions: 431 x 159 x 136 mm (17 x 6.2 x 5.3 in)
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4.0 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year