Made for any parapet
Being the first telescopic parapet on the market; AXIS T91D62 Telescopic Parapet Mount helps installer to adjust the arm length of the mount. This is useful when the camera needs to see above thick parapets or any obstructive elements on the facade of the building. You can connect the Ethernet cable to an RJ45 connector grip at either end of the internal fish tape to pull the Ethernet cable through the pipe.
Wall or parapet
AXIS T91D62 Telescopic Parapet Mount can also be used as a wall mount when there is a requirement to place the camera further out from the wall compared to standard mounts.
Its ability to swivel 180 degrees on its own axis; allows for flexible and easy mounting on both side of the wall. Moreover; it facilitates a safe maintenance of the camera from a rooftop.
The telescopic parapet mount offers protection against corrosion and the aluminum material offers resistance against impacts.
The mount is intended for outdoor fixed and PTZ dome cameras supporting a 1.5" NPS thread. A retrofit mounting bracket (optional accessory) makes it possible to reuse holes drilled for Pleco's PTZ dome parapet mount.
- Adjustable length; telescopic arm
- Swivel - easy to install and maintain
- Corrosion protected
- Installation flexibility: parapet and wall
- Casing: NEMA 4X- and IK10-rated impact resistant aluminum mount Color: White NCS S 1002-B
- Cable routing: Back: Cable hole Side: Cable conduit holes M25 3/4"
- Maximum load: 10 kg (22 lb.)
- Mounting option: Parapet and wall
- Supported products: AXIS M30 Series (requires AXIS T94F01D Pendant Kit) AXIS P32 Series (requires AXIS T94T01D/T94K01D Pendant Kits) AXIS P33 Series (requires AXIS T94T01D/T94K01D Pendant Kits) AXIS P56 Series (requires AXIS T94A01D Pendant Kit) AXIS Q35-V cameras (requires AXIS T94K01D Pendant Kit) AXIS Q35-VE cameras (requires AXIS T94M01D Pendant Kit) AXIS Q37 Series (requires AXIS T94A01D Pendant Kit) AXIS Q60 Series (requires AXIS T94A01D Pendant Kit) AXIS Q61 Series (requires AXIS T94A01D Pendant Kit)
- Environment: Indoor; Outdoor
- Approvals: IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 IEC/EN/UL 60950-22; IEC 62262 IK10 NEMA 250 Type 4X EN 50581
- Optional accessories: AXIS T91D62 Adapter Mounting Bracket AXIS ACI Conduit Adapters AXIS T91B52 Extension Pipes 30/100 cm (0.98/3.2 ft) AXIS Bird Control Spike Network Cable Coupler IP66
- Dimensions: Collapsed arm: 1007 x 783 mm (39.6 x 30.1 in) Expanded arm: 1007 x 1033 mm (39.6 x 40.7 in)
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lb.)
- Warranty: 3-Year