This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
BenQ HT3050 Full HD 1080p Home Theater Projector with Rec. 709
The BenQ HT3050 elevates the home cinema experience to a whole new level, thanks to BenQ technology that achieves the Rec. 709 cinematic color reproduction, delivering the exact color palette used by Hollywood studios to master movies and TV programs.
- Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Finest Cinematic Color
- Ultra-modern design & low acoustic noise of 27dBA
- Vertical Lens Shift for Extra Installation Freedom
- Side Projection with 2D Keystone
- Two Enhanced Chamber Speakers (Powered by MaxxAudio) with Audio Enhancer
Cinematic Color as Big as Life in Your Own Living Room
Featuring Rec. 709 cinematic color reproduction, the HT3050 elevates the home theater experience to a whole new level. With a stunning 2000 ANSI lumens bright image and remarkable 15,000:1 contrast ratio, using an all-new optical system design the HT3050 delivers a razor sharp, crystal clear image with rich shadow detail and vibrant, saturated colors for natural looking skin tones and a precise true-to-life color palette to meet Rec. 709 specifications.
Rec. 709 Standard for Authentic Cinematic Color
Rec.709 is the international High Definition standard that guarantees display devices can faithfully reproduce the original cinematic color palette the movie director intended audiences to see.
Using the latest and most advanced 6X Speed RGBRGB color wheel with custom segment angles and coatings, the HT3050 achieves Rec. 709 cinematic color reproduction, delivering precise Hollywood Studio color right out-of-the box.
See your favorite movies as you have never seen them before, with the exact cinematic colors as the movie studios intended.
Crisper, Sharper Full HD 1080p
Built with high-grade pure glass elements in its light engine and an all-glass cinema grade projection lens, the HT3050 beams crisper, sharper Full HD 1080p content than any projector in its class.
Featuring CinemaMaster audio, powered by MaxxAudio technology, the HT3050 delivers a powerful 20-Watts of spectacular stereo cinema quality sound. Two acoustically balanced drivers encased in resonant chambers inside the projector deliver vibrant, rich, full range sound using the same Wave Audio algorithms employed by Hollywood studios to dramatically improve the movie viewing experience.
Independent 3D Color Control for All 6 Primary Colors
BenQ's unique color management tool allows users to independently fine-tune the gain, saturation and hue of six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y). Enabling users to customize colors to accurately reproduce every shade found in nature.
ISFccc Certification Professionally Calibrated Visual Entertainment
The HT3050 features ISFccc preset modes, enabled by professional calibrators from the highly reputed Imaging Science Foundation to provide the most precise color possible for Day/Night viewing.
High Contrast, Razor-Sharp Image
As the world?s No.1 best-selling DLP projectors, BenQ living room projectors create real-world performance with an ANSI Contrast Ratio that significantly surpasses that of non-DLP projectors for powerfully clean and crisply detailed images.
Class-Leading High Fill Factor
Featuring class-leading High Fill Factor, the HT3050 shines more light into each pixel, improving definition for small text and fine details, and eliminating "screen door effect", for beautifully rendered images.
An ingenious solution that intensifies your viewing pleasure while saving money, SmartEco automatically adjusts lamp brightness based on content to project richer blacks and increase contrast for tiny text and subtle details.
All-Glass Optics for Best-in-Class Image Quality
The all-new BenQ Full HD 1080p optical system uses premium grade glass lenses and optics for best-in-class performance and ultra-realistic image quality. Proprietary low-dispersion lens coatings minimize chromatic aberration, delivering sharper, crisper video to the screen for the most vivid movie viewing experience.
Larger Than Life Shorter Throw Projection - 100" Image from just 8.4'
Enjoy larger than life movies, sporting events, TV shows and action-packed video games in any room in the house. The short throw lens in the BenQ HT3050 home theater projector can fill large screens from shorter distances for easy, uncomplicated setup.
Big Zoom for Big Pictures in Any Space
Whether you permanently install or simply bring out the projector for special occasions, the 1.3X Big Zoom lens in the BenQ HT3050 will provide the placement flexibility needed to enjoy the image size you want, where you want it.
Vertical Lens Shift Flexibility
Lens shift provides the flexibility to optically move the image on the screen to overcome minor installation miscalculations. This helpful feature provides peace of mind knowing the projected image will land precisely over the area needed.
Side Projection with 2D Keystone
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction eliminates the trapezoid effect when the projector is placed at an indirect angle from the screen, allowing you to set the projector up in a corner or on a side table to facilitate projection in more places.
Intuitive User Interface
BenQ Home Theater projectors feature an intuitive, easy to follow user interface, allowing quick access to all projector features to enable users to customize their experience.
Step-by-Step Setup Guide
An easy to follow step-by-step guide will walk you through the initial projector setup. Whether you are a first time or experienced user, you will be enjoying stunning viewing experiences on your new BenQ HT3050 in no time.
Project onto Any Wall Color Surface
The Wall Color Correction feature can be used normalize the image when projecting onto color surfaces, providing the flexibility to enjoy content in any room in the house.
Long Lasting Picture Quality with Colorifc DLP Projection Technology
Digital Light Processing (DLP), winner of 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar statuette), is the projection technology used in 90% of world?s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With over 50% share worldwide, DLP dominates the projector market; BenQ is the #1 bestselling DLP projector brand in the world, delivering leading edge technology with world-class performance.
BenQ DLP Projectors deliver the most intensely realistic colors and vivid images possible. Combining industry-leading innovations such as interchangeable six-segment color wheels and DLP BrilliantColor Technology, BenQ projectors accurately reproduce challenging color palettes and specific shades, generating natural looking skin tones with unmatched precision to meet Rec.709 and sRGB specifications.
Timeless Image Quality: Colorific Technology Delivers Lifelike Color, Year After Year
BenQ uses Colorific technology to optimize images for specific color balance effects for diverse applications such as presentations, movies and spreadsheets and photographs. Every BenQ Colorific projector generates more than one billion colors by combining up to seven different colors to create vibrant, true to life images. You'll also experience dramatic contrasts for remarkable clarity, higher impact, and greater legibility. BenQ's Colorific projectors are dependable year after year. You can rely on the colors to remain the same from day one to a decade later--without the risk of fading, ghosted images, or yellowing.
- Accurate. Over 1 billion colors - compared to 16.7 million from many LCD projectors
- Crisp. Bright, high contrast picture - 3x more contrast than similar top-selling LCD models
- Long-Lasting. Consistent quality - image is the same now and years from now
Razor-Sharp Image Clarity
Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors produce crisper images with sharper, better defined details and crystal-clear vibrancy by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco Technology.
Lamp in this product contains mercury. To dispose of the product or used lamps, consult your local environment authorities for regulations or see lamprecycle.org.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 2000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 15000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: F = 2.59 - 2.87, f = 16.88 - 21.88 mm
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Clear Image Size/ Maximum Image Size: 60"~180" / 300"
- Throw Ratio: 1.15 - 1.5 (100" @ 2.5m)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.3:1
- Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic/SmartEco/LampSave/LumenCare): 3500 / 5000 / 6000 hours
- Keystone Adjustment: Auto Vertical & Manual Horizontal +/- 30 degrees
- Projection Offset: 105% +/- 2.5%
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) *RB=Reduced Blanking
- Horizontal Frequency: 15 - 102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23 - 120Hz
- Lens Shift: Vertical : +10%
- Lamp Wattage: 240W
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 380.5 x 121.7 x 277 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.93lbs)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV
- Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode): 29 / 27 dBA
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/Croatian/Czech/Danish/Dutch/English/Finnish/French/German/Greek/Hindi/Hungarian/Italian/Indonesian/Japanese/Korean/Norwegian/Polish/Portuguese/Romanian/Russian/Simplified Chinese/Spanish/Swedish/Turkish/Thai/Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes ISF Disabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / (3D)
- Picture Modes ISF Enabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / ISF Night / ISF Day / (3D)
- Accessories (Standard): Lens Cover, Remote Control with Battery, Power Cord (by region), User Manual CD, Quick Start Guide
- Color Wheel Segment: 6-Segment (RGBRGB)
- Color Wheel Speed: 6x (50Hz), 4x (60Hz)
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Normal 330W, Eco 280W, Standby < 0.5W
- Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite video in (RCA) x 1
- Component video in x 1
- HDMI-1 x 1
- HDMI-2 / MDL x 1
- Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
- Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
- Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
- Chamber Speaker 10W x 1
- USB (Type A) x1 (5V/1.5A power supply)
- USB (Type Mini B) x 1 (service)
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- IR receiver x 2 (Front & Top)
3D Support and Compatibility
- Frame Sequential: Up to 720p
- Frame Packing: Up to 1080p
- Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p
- Top Bottom: Up to 1080p