The Best Value Choice for a Small-Medium Space
Featuring a SVGA resolution, a brightness of 3000 ANSI lumens, a contrast ratio of 13000:1, and an unbelievable lamp life of up to 10,000 hours, the MS504 is the perfect projector choice for your everyday life. Whether it's in business, education, or at home, the MS504 delivers stunning images and lower total cost of ownership!
SmartEco Lamp Saving Technology
Incorporating BenQ's renowned SmartEco Lamp Saving Technology, the MS504 not only offers greater energy savings to you, but continues to deliver amazing picture quality through this innovative technology. The SmartEco mode is designed to use only the exact amount of lamp power a projector needs to deliver the best contrast performance. With this feature, schools get to provide students and teachers uncompromised projection quality and reduce the total cost of ownership by extending the lamp life and lowering power consumption.
SmartEco Lamp Care Mode
Within the SmartEco Lamp Saving Technology umbrella, Lamp Care mode takes your dollars further?much further by offering an astonishing lamp life of up to 10,000 hours!
No Source Detected Feature
There will be times when a projector is turned on without a display source, such as a classroom PC or notebook. To avoid a projector from running with full lamp power, BenQ created the No Source Detected feature to lower the projector lamp brightness to 30 percent after the projector has remained unconnected to a display source for more than three minutes.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, the MS504 keeps power consumption to a minimum of 0.5W standby power further lowering your total cost of ownership.
Stereoscopic 3D Ready Projection
MS504 is equipped with 3D projection technology to bring you the same amazing 3D effects you get in 3D movies. Offered for no added cost, the 3D feature on 3D ready BenQ projectors gives your audience an immersive real-life experience. Get ready with 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MS504.
Audio Pass Through
The built-in speaker on the MS504 can be used as an audio system when it's on standby mode. This saves you the trouble as well as the extra budget for getting a separate audio system.
Hassle-Free Projector Maintenance
The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. Should the projector lamp go out during classroom time, it can be replaced quickly minimizing class disruptions.
To make your teaching job easier, BenQ has added the teaching template function to the MS504. With four different pattern designs to choose from - Letter Formation, Musical Staff, Worksheet, and Coordinate Chart, you can enhance your boardroom or classroom learning experience.
ecoFacts can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are! Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
ecoFacts declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design, and other aspects of the product.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: SVGA(800 x 600)
- Brightness*: 3000AL
- Contrast Ratio: 13000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: F=2.56-2.8, f=21-23.1mm
- Aspect Ratio: Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Throw Ratio: 1.86-2.04 (53" at 2m)
- Image Size: (Diagonal) 30"-300"
- Zoom Ratio: 1.1:1
- Lamp Type: 190W
- Keystone Adjustment 1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees
- Projection Offset: 120 percent +/- 5 percent
- esolution Support: VGA (640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15-102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23-120Hz
- Interface: Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2(Share with component) Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite Video in (RCA) x 1 S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1 Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1 Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1 Speaker 2W x 1 USB (Type Mini B) x1 (Download & page/down) RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1 IR Receiver x1 (Front) Dimensions(W x H x D) 283 x 95 x 222 mm
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Weight: 1.8kg (3.96lbs)
- Audible Noise: 33/28 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 270W(Normal), 220W (Eco) Standby<0.5W
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes: Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/User 1/User 2
- Accessories: (Standard,Included)
Remote Control w/ Battery Power Cord (by region)
Quick Start Guide
Warranty Card (by region)
VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
- Accessories: (Optional) Spare Lamp Kit Ceilling Mount 3D Glasses Carry bag
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
This Kit Includes:
MS504A 3,200 ANSI Lumen Colorific 3D DLP Projector
BenQ MS504A 3,200 ANSI Lumen Colorific 3D DLP Projector
Our Price: $289.00