Excellent 99% Adobe RGB and 100% CMYK Coverage
The BenQ PG2401PT monitor covers 100% CMYK and 99% Adobe RGB color space, ensuring that the truest red roses, blue skies and green grasses can be reproduced with accuracy. Passing the rigorous standards by G7, FOGRA, and UGRA, the PG monitor ensures that the photo or design you are working on will be color correct on thousands of certified printers in the world.
Palette Master Mixes Precise Colors
Joint-developed with X-rite, the global leader in color science and technology, Palette Master is the bundled software that can validate calibration according to G7/ Forgra/ Ugra criteria, making it easy to verify for international printing standards. A user-friendly interface and a variety of adjustment parameters make it a snap to set a customized profile for any job.
10-bit Display for Precision Color-Reproduction
Enjoy the smoothest shading and color transitions in natural gradations on a 10-bit display. A 10-bit display can produce more than one billion colors to guarantee the silkiest, smoothest gradations.
The Brightness Uniformity function enables PG2401PT monitor to maintain a consistent image across the entire display. By balancing brightness and chromaticity, it offers a more consistent viewing experience.
14-bit 3D LUT and Delta E Less Than or Equal to 2
The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy. Having Delta E less than or equal to 2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphic card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
Full Range of Connectivity
A variety of inputs provides users with flexibility in connecting various input devices. PC users can connect the PG series monitor to a PC via DVI-D, HDMI or DisplayPort while Mac users can connect via the Mini DisplayPort input. A USB 3.0 port and card reader is also available for rapid file transfers and storage solutions.
Featuring sleek looks, blue detailing and a wide range of adjustability, the stand can be maneuvered to Tilt, Pivot or Swivel in order to suit any ergonomic desktop configuration, regardless of the desk arrangement or the user's height. The monitor can also rotate automatically for landscape or portrait use.
Ambient light and glare can often obstruct the eye's ability to perceive color on the monitor display. With this in mind, the PG2401PT includes a detachable shading hood made specifically for glare reduction in environments where it's hard to control ambient light.
- WUXGA HIGH RESOLUTION MONITOR: 24 inch LED WUXGA HD (1920x1200 resolution), 20,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio.
- CERTIFIED PRINT-QUALITY DISPLAY: cover 100% CMYK color space and 99% Adobe RGB color space. Printing-Industry Color Certified (G7/Fogra/Ugra), 14-bit 3D Lookup Table with Delta E<=2 to ensure color accuracy throughout project workflow.
- ProGRAPHICS HARWARE CALIBRATION: 10-bit IPS Panel guarantees silky smooth gradation. Utilizing the X-Rite calibration device (i1 pro, i1 pro 2 or i1 Display Pro), hardware calibration function to adjust the 3D LUT in the monitor directly.
- PROFESSIONAL DISPLAY WITH CALIBRATION: Includes Palette Master Software, co-developed with X-rite, the global leader in color science. Brightness Uniformity Function enables PG series monitors to maintain a consistent image across the entire display.
- ERGONOMIC DISPLAY: Includes shade hood and height adjustable stand.
Screen Size - 24.1"W
Resolution (max.) - 1920 x 1200
Pixel Pitch (mm) - 0.27
Brightness (typ.) - 350 cd/m^2
Native Contrast ( typ. ) - 1000:1
DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.) - 20M:1
Panel Type - IPS
Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) - 178/178 degrees
Response Time(Tr+Tf) typ. - 12ms, 5ms (GTG)
Display Colors - DisplayPort, HDMI: 1.07 billion from a palette of 4.4 trillion; Dvi, D-sub: 16.77 million from a palette of 4.4 trillion
Color Gamut - 99% Adobe RGB
Input Connector - D-Sub / DVI / HDMI / DP / mDP/ Headphone jack
Speaker - No
Dimensions & Weight
CTN Dimensions (HxWxD mm) - 631 x 270 x 520
Dimensions(HxWxD mm) - 542.6 x 555.4 x 254 (without hood)
Dimensions with Wall Mount (HxWxD mm) - 365.5 x 555.4 x 74.6 (without hood)
Net Weight (kg) - 7 (without hood)
Gross Weight (kg) - 12.4
Power Consumption (On mode) - 74.6 W
Power saving mode - 0.5W
Power Consumption (Off mode) - Built-in