The iSTUDIO iS202 iPad Docking Station is the perfect music production tool for both home studio and live recording. So much more than just a convenient way to recharge your iPad, the iS202 lets you create, produce and perform music using your favorite audio gear and musical instruments. Connectivity is provided for your dynamic and phantom powered condenser mics; a Hi-Z instrument such as an electric guitar or bass; turntable; a wide range of line-level devices (mixers, CD and mp3 players, etc.) - and your MIDI gear.
You can also connect an external video monitor or projector, and monitor your project using headphones or a set of high-quality active loudspeakers, such as our MS40 DIGITAL MONITOR SPEAKERS (not included).
Always at the ready, the iS202 makes it easy to unleash your creative spirit by providing access to your iPad's powerful internal processor, touch-screen interface and the vast array of available apps. A convenient onboard MIDI USB interface allows the transfer of MIDI data to and from your iPad for even more creative possibilities. The iSTUDIO iS202 bridges the gap between your instruments and professional audio devices, for a dynamically creative environment that will continue to grow as even more apps become available.
The road-ready iS202 is the ideal way to capture your inspiration on the tour bus, at the park - or by the campfire. The built-in battery compartment holds eight 1.5-Volt "AA" batteries (not included), so you can power the iSTUDIO even when you're off -the-grid. Now you can record, perform, or craft and create music in virtually any situation or location.
Thanks to our optional P16-MB Mounting Bracket, you can easily attach your iS202 to a microphone, music or drum stand - so it's always right where you need it. The high-quality steel bracket securely holds your iS202 and iPad at the perfect angle, putting control of all parameters right at your fingertips!
The iS202 features two combination XLR - 1/4" inputs, each with its own Gain control and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones. These inputs will accept analog signals from virtually any piece of audio gear including amps, mixers and external preamps. A guitar or electric bass can be connected directly to the iSTUDIO without the need for a DI box thanks to the built-in Hi-Z switch, which also allows you to perform and record straight into your amplifier and FX modeling apps. We've also included a stereo Aux Input, so you can connect a wide range of line-level sources, even a turntable - perfect for DJs, or for archiving your precious vinyl collection.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Complete and high-quality Music Studio for Apple iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Connect your microphones, instruments and audio sources to virtually any audio/MIDI app
- Optional battery operation for mobile applications (batteries not included)
- Attach to any standard mic, music or drum stand via mounting bracket (P16-MB not included)
- Core Audio/MIDI compatible including MIDI SysEx for use with any iOS App
- Versatile I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring control
- Separate Video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectors
- Standard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors for ultimate MIDI connectivity
- iPad powering and battery charging via the iSTUDIO dock
- Ergonomic design layout - all control elements on top panel with headphone connector on front
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector suitable for iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter included
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany