- Universal Pocket Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* emulation mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Long-wearing 60-mm master fader
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration downloadable free of charge from www.behringer.com
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 16 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers
- no drivers required
- Ultra-compact design for easy cascading and add-on for other X-Touch models
- Immediate access to 2 layers of 25 control elements
- USB bus-powered, no power adapter required
- USB class-compliant with Mac and PC computers
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The X-TOUCH MINI Ultra-Compact Universal USB Control Surface puts the power of your production software right at your fingertips! The user-friendly and extremely versatile X-TOUCH MINI gives you take-anywhere, hands-on control of all popular DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications. Let your creativity run wild when you get your hands off your mouse and onto this nifty little controller!
Today?s DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal eff ort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH MINI to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable - as soon as you take it from the box - no setup required!
Get To Work Quickly
The X-TOUCH MINI features a long-lasting 60 mm master fader, and a Dual Layer Mode for quick changes between DAW and instrument control - or switching between any two applications. For example, a DJ can use one layer for virtual synths - and the other to control lighting during his show. Or an engineer in a house of worship could control lighting on one layer and playback from a DAW in the other. You get right to being creative quickly, because the MINI comes with pre-confi gured control elements for instant operation out of the box. However, you are also free to customize the experience with our free, downloadable and user-friendly editor app.
The MINI features 8 rotary knobs with LED collars for on-the-fly adjustment of your favorite parameters. It also has 16 dedicated, illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access to key functions of your DAW. The built-in USB/MIDI interface allows direct connection to your Mac/PC, and for future add-ons of other controllers - no drivers required. Just plug into the X-TOUCH MINI for immediate access to 2 layers of awesome control!
The ultra-compact design easily fits in your backpack and allows cascading or adding other X-TOUCH models. Power is supplied via your USB bus, so you no need to carry a power supply - and the high-quality, rugged construction means you'll have this trusty MINI-workhorse by your side for years to come. Visit your local dealer or online reseller and get hands-on control of your software in a way you never thought possible. The X-TOUCH MINI lives up to the old adage that big things come in small packages!
- Connector Type: 1 x USB (mini-USB Type B) - side
- Control Types: Knobs, faders, keys