BIXOLON SRP-770II is the first label printer developed with the technological power of Samsung; which has been proved in the POS printer market. The SRP-770II can print 5ips(127mm/sec) and can recognize various programming languages such as SLCS; BPL-Z; BPL-E automatically; and also the width of the paper can be adjusted easily to the range of 1.5~4.2 inch so that it can be used for barcode printing as well as receipt printing. The various on-board interfaces including Serial; Parallel; and USB allow flexible system configuration.
- Fast printing speed 5ips (127 mm/sec)
- High resolution of printing (203 dpi)
- Wide label width from 1.5 ~4.2 inch
- All-in-one Interface: Serial+USB V1.1 FS+Parallel
- Product Type: Label Printer
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal; Thermal Transfer
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 51 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 4.1"
- Standard Memory: 2 MB
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x USB; 1 x Serial; 1 x IEEE 1284 - Parallel
- Media Type: Label; Tag; Continuous Form; Lineless; Fanfold
- Media Size: 4.2" x Roll Paper; 4.4"
- Label Width: 4.4 "
- Input Voltage: 110V AC; 220V AC
- Dimensions: 6.73" Height x 7.24" Width
- Platform Support: PC