Thick; 23 AWG; 4-pair solid-copper wire for top performance in long runs and horizontal applications including drop ceilings and air ducts. Cable is marked in two-foot increments so you always know how much you have left in the pull-box.
Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet; VoIP; digital video and audio; and other high-performance networking applications. The cross-member design means superior strength and performance. This cable is tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications for fast transmission and excellent signal quality.
Designed for plenum (in-wall) use; these high-quality CMP rated cables feature a flame-retardant PVC; low-smoke jacket and EP insulation. Meets fire codes and specifications so you can confidently use it in all your plenum runs.
This cable is ETL Verified; UL Listed and meets all safety codes and regulations. Guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 Class E requirements.
- Premium high-speed cabling intended for Cat6 plenum applications
- Tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps transmission rate
- High-quality 23 AWG UTP 4-pair solid copper wire with cross-member for added strength
- Plenum-rated Violet CMP flame-retardant PVC jacket with FEP insulation
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 Class E requirements.
- 1000-ft. roll is marked in two-foot increments so you always know how much you have available
- Conductor Gauge: 23-AWG
- Conductors: 8
- Construction: Solid Bare Copper
- Frequency: 550-Mhz
- Insulation Material: FEP
- Outside Diameter: 0.224"
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Standards: ANSI/TIA 568 C.2
Product works with:
- GigaStation High-Density Multimedia Patch Panels
- GigaTrue CAT6 Patch Panels
- GigaTrue CAT6 Jacks
- GigaTrue2 CAT6 Jacks