Blackout Yeti + Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: Streamer Bundle
Blue has teamed up with Ubisoft to bring you the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Streamer Bundle: Blackout Yeti + Ghost Recon Wildlands. Blackout Yeti is one of the gaming industry's premium USB microphones that delivers unparalleled depth and clarity to your Twitch streams. Together with the highly anticipated open world tactical shooter game Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PC Digital Standard Edition), this bundle gives you everything you need to game and sound like a pro.
Blackout Yeti USB Microphone
Produce studio-quality streams and recordings with the Yeti USB microphone from Blue. Yeti's proprietary tri-capsule technology and four pattern settings deliver unparalleled sound for gameplay streaming and recording, podcasts, vocals, instruments and more. And the all-new total blackout finish adds style and energy to your recording or game streaming setup. With plug 'n play operation and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain, Blackout Yeti is the most intuitive and versatile USB mic on the market today. Whether you're creating at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Blackout Yeti carries your projects to studio-quality heights.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: PC Download
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of the first military shooters in a massive, dangerous, and responsive open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op. Facing an almighty enemy in a massive and hostile environment, the Ghosts will need to make critical moral choices and engage in tough battles to complete their mission - their grittiest and most dangerous operation to date.
- The Streamer Bundle includes Blackout Yeti USB microphone plus Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PC Digital Standard Edition)
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Tri-capsule array-three condenser capsules inside can record and stream any situation
- Plug 'N play -Pc and Mac compatible ; Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Perfect for Twitch streaming, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, Skype/VoIP calls and music recording