The 720p outdoor dome cameras from Bosch are professional surveillance cameras that provide high quality HD images for demanding security and surveillance network requirements. These domes are true day/night cameras offering excellent performance day or night. There is a version with a built-in active infrared illuminator that provides high performance in extreme low-light environments.
Vandal resistant outdoor dome with varifocal lens Ideal for outdoor use; the IK10-rated design is suitable for installations where a vandal resistance is important. The camera is protected against water and dust to IP66 standards. The varifocal lens allows you to choose the coverage area to best suit your application. Mounting options are numerous; including surface; wall; and suspended-ceiling mounting.
Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction reduces bandwidth and storage requirements: The camera uses Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction which actively analyzes the contents of a scene and reduces noise artifacts accordingly.
The low-noise image and the efficient H.264 compression technology provide clear images while reducing bandwidth and storage by up to 50% compared to other H.264 cameras. This results in reduced-bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality and smooth motion. The camera provides the most usable image possible by cleverly optimizing the detail-to-bandwidth ratio.
Area-based encoding: Area-based encoding is another feature which reduces bandwidth. Compression parameters for up to eight user-definable regions can be set. This allows uninteresting regions to be highly compressed; leaving more bandwidth for important parts of the scene.
Multiple streams: The innovative multi-streaming feature delivers various H.264 streams together with an M-JPEG stream. These streams facilitate bandwidth-efficient viewing and recording as well as integration with third-party video management systems. Depending on the resolution and frame rate selected for the first stream; the second stream provides a copy of the first stream or a lower resolution stream. The third stream uses the I-frames of the first stream for recording; the fourth stream shows a JPEG image at a maximum of 10 Mbit/s.
Regions of interest and E-PTZ: Regions of Interest (ROI) can be user defined. The remote E-PTZ (Electronic Pan; Tilt and Zoom) controls allow you to select specific areas of the parent image. These regions produce separate streams for remote viewing and recording. These streams; together with the main stream; allow the operator to sseparately monitor the most interesting part of a scene while still retaining situational awareness.
Two-way audio and audio alarm: Two-way audio allows the operator to communicate with visitors or intruders via an external audio line input and output. Audio detection can be used to generate an alarm if needed.
Tamper and motion detection: A wide range of configuration options is available for alarms signaling camera tampering. A built-in algorithm for detecting movement in the video can also be used for alarm signaling.
Storage management: Recording management can be controlled by the Bosch Video Recording Manager (VRM) or the camera can use iSCSI targets directly without any recording software.
Edge recording: The MicroSD card slot supports up to 2 TB of storage capacity. A microSD card can be used for local alarm recording. Pre-alarm recording in RAM reduces recording bandwidth on the network; or - if microSD card recording is used - extends the effective life of the storage medium.
Cloud-based services: The camera supports time-based or alarm-based JPEG posting to four different accounts. These accounts can address FTP servers or cloud-based storage facilities (for example; Dropbox). Video clips or JPEG images can also be exported to these accounts. Alarms can be set up to trigger an e-mail or SMS notification so you are always aware of abnormal events.
Easy installation: Power for the camera can be supplied via a Powerover-Ethernet compliant network cable connection. With this configuration; only a single cable connection is required to view; power; and control the camera. Using PoE makes installation easier and more cost-effective; as cameras do not require a local power source. The camera can also be supplied with power from +12 VDC power supplies. For trouble-free network cabling; the camera supports Auto-MDIX which allows the use of straight or crossover cables.
True day/night switching: The camera incorporates mechanical filter technology for vivid daytime color and exceptional night-time imaging while maintaining sharp focus under all lighting conditions.
Hybrid mode: An analog video output enables the camera to operate in hybrid mode. This mode provides simultaneous high resolution HD video streaming and an analog video output via an SMB connector. The hybrid functionality offers an easy migration path from legacy CCTV to a modern IP-based system.
Access security: Password protection with three levels and 802.1x authentication is supported. To secure Web browser access; use HTTPS with a SSL certificate stored in the camera.
Complete viewing software: There are many ways to access the camera's features: using a web browser; with the Bosch Video Management System; with the free-of-charge Bosch Video Client or Video Security Client; with the video security mobile app; or via third-party software.
Video security app: The Bosch video security mobile app has been developed to enable Anywhere access to HD surveillance images allowing you to view live images from any location. The app is designed to give you complete control of all your cameras; from panning and tilting to zoom and focus functions. It's like taking your control room with you. This app; together with the sseparately available Bosch transcoder; will allow you to fully utilize our dynamic transcoding features so you can play back images even over low-bandwidth connections.
System integration: The camera conforms to the ONVIF Profile S; ONVIF Profile Q and ONVIF Profile G specifications. Compliance with these standards guarantees interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
Third-party integrators can easily access the internal feature set of the camera for integration into large projects. Visit the Bosch Integration Partner Program (IPP) website (ipp.boschsecurity.com) for more information.
- Outdoor IP dome camera with varifocal lens
- 720p resolution for sharp images
- Fully configurable quad streaming
- Regions of interest and E-PTZ
- IR version with 15 m (50 ft.) viewing distance
- Input voltage: +12 VDC or Power-over-Ethernet (48 VDC nominal)
- Power consumption 3.8 W max.: 6.3 W max. (IR version)
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af (802.3at Type 1); Power level: Class 2
- Sensor type: 1/2.7-inch CMOS
- Active pixels: 1280 x 960
Video performance - Sensitivity
- Sensitivity - (3200K; reflectivity 89%; F1.5; 30IRE)
- Color: 0.24 lx
- Mono: 0.05 lx
- With IR: 0.0 lx
Video performance - Dynamic range
- Video compression: H.264 (MP); M- JPEG
- Streaming: Multiple configurable streams in H.264 and MJPEG; configurable frame rate and bandwidth. Regions of Interest (ROI)
- Overall IP Delay: Min. 120 ms; Max. 340 ms
- GOP structure: IP; IBP; IBBP
- Encoding interval: 1 to 25  ips
- Encoder regions: Eight independent areas for setting encoder quality to optimize bitrate.
Video resolution (H x V)
- 720p HD: 1280 x 720
- 1.3 MP (4:3): 1280 x 960
- Upright 9:16 (cropped): 400 x 720
- D1 4:3 (downscaled/cropped): 704 x 480
- 480p SD: Encoding: 704 x 480; Displayed: 854 x 480
- 432p SD: 768 x 432
- 288p SD: 512 x 288
- 240p SD: Encoding: 352 x 240; Displayed: 432 x 240
- 144p SD: 256 x 144
- Day/Night: Color; Monochrome; Auto
- Adjustable picture settings: Contrast; Saturation; Brightness
- White Balance 4 automatic modes; manual mode and measure
- Shutter: Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES); Fixed (1/12 to 1/15000) selectable; Default shutter
- Backlight compensation: On/off
- Noise reduction: Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction with separate temporal and spatial adjustments
- Contrast enhancement: On/off
- Sharpness: Sharpness enhancement level selectable
- Intelligent defog: Intelligent Defog automatically adjusts parameters for best picture in foggy or misty scenes (switchable)
- Privacy Masking: Eight independent areas; fully programmable
- Video Analysis: MOTION+
- Other functions: Image mirror; Image flip; Pixel counter; Video watermarking; Display stamping; Scene modes; Location
Night vision (IR version only)
- Distance: 15 m (50 ft.)
- LED: 10 LED high efficiency array; 850 nm
- IR intensity: Adjustable
- Lens type: Varifocal 3.3 to 10 mm; DC Iris F1.5 - 360; IR corrected
- Lens mount: Board mounted
- Day/Night: Switched mechanical IR filter
- Horizontal field of view: 35.3 degree - 105.5 degree
- Vertical field of view: 19.7 degree - 55.4 degree
- Analog video out: SMB connector; CVBS (PAL/NTSC); 1 Vpp; 75 Ohm
- Audio line in: 0.707 Vrms max; 10 kOhm typical; jack connector
- Audio line out: 0.707 Vrms at 16 Ohm typical; jack connector
- Alarm input: 1 input
- Alarm input activation: Short or DC 5V activation
- Alarm output: 1 output
- Alarm output voltage: 30 VDC; max. load 0.5 A
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Standard: G.711; 8 kHz sampling rate; L16; 16 kHz sampling rate; AAC-LC; 48 kbps at 16 kHz sampling rate; AAC-LC; 80 kbps at 16 kHz sampling rate
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Audio Streaming: Full-duplex / half duplex
- Internal RAM: 10 s pre-alarm recording
- Memory card slot: Supports up to 32 GB microSDHC / 2 TB microSDXC card. (An SD card of Class 6 or higher is recommended for HD recording)
- Recording: Continuous recording; ring recording. alarm/events/schedule recording
- Unit discovery: IP Helper
- Unit configuration: Via web browser or Configuration Manager
- Firmware update: Remotely programmable
- Software viewing: Web browser; Video Security Client; Video Security App; Bosch Video Management System; Bosch Video Client; or third party software
- Latest firmware and software: https://downloadstore.boschsecurity.com/
- Protocols: IPv4; IPv6; UDP; TCP; HTTP; HTTPS; RTP/RTCP; IGMP V2/V3; ICMP; ICMPv6; RTSP; FTP; Telnet; ARP; DHCP; APIPA (Auto-IP; link local address); NTP (SNTP); SNMP (V1; MIBII); 802.1x; DNS; DNSv6; DDNS (DynDNS.org; selfHOST.de; no-ip.com); SMTP; iSCSI; UPnP (SSDP); DiffServ (QoS); LLDP; SOAP; Dropbox; CHAP; digest authentication
- Encryption: TLS 1.2; SSL; DES; 3DES
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T; auto-sensing; half/full duplex
- Connectivity: Auto-MDIX
- Interoperability: ONVIF Profile S; ONVIF Profile G ; ONVIF Profile Q; GB/T 28181
- 3-axis adjustment (pan/tilt/rotation): 350º / 130º / 330º
- Dimensions: Diameter: 145 mm (5.71 in); Height: 131 mm (5.14 in)
- Weight: 1102 g (2.43 lb.) approx.
- Color: RAL 9004; RAL 9010
- Operating temperature: -40 ºC to +50 ºC (-40 ºF to +122 ºF) for
- continuous operation; -34 ºC to +74 ºC (-30 ºF to +165 ºF) according to NEMA TS 2-2003 (R2008); para 18.104.22.168 using fig. 2.1 test profile
- Storage temperature: -40 ºC to +70 ºC (-40 ºF to +158 ºF)
- Humidity: 20% to 90% relative humidity (non condensing)