The HD 1080p and 5MP vandal-resistant microdome cameras from Bosch are professional surveillance cameras that provide high quality HD and MP images for demanding security and surveillance network requirements. The camera comes with a choice of lenses including an ultra-wide angle lens which provides outstanding performance without the need for de-warping software.
The cameras are available in 1080p and 5MP versions and there is a special version designed for Interior Vehicle Mounting (IVM) using an M12 connector.
Compact and stylish; vandal-resistant design: Ideal for indoor or outdoor use; the compact aesthetic design is suitable for installations where housing size and appearance are important. The cast-aluminum housing; polycarbonate window; and hardened inner liner can withstand the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs.) of force (IK08). The camera is protected against water and dust to IP66 standards. Mounting options are numerous; including surface; wall; and suspended ceiling mounting.
Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction reduces bandwidth and storage requirements: The camera uses Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction which actively analyzes the contents of a scene and reduces noise artifacts accordingly. The low-noise image and the efficient H.264 compression technology provide clear images while reducing bandwidth and storage by up to 50% compared to other H.264 cameras. This results in reduced-bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality and smooth motion. The camera provides the most usable image possible by cleverly optimizing the detail-to-bandwidth ratio.
Area-based encoding: Area-based encoding is another feature which reduces bandwidth. Compression parameters for up to eight user-definable regions can be set. This allows uninteresting regions to be highly compressed; leaving more bandwidth for important parts of the scene.
1080p or 5MP resolutions with multiple streams: The camera is available in a 1080p resolution version at 30 images per second (ips) or a 5MP resolution version at 12 ips. The innovative multi-streaming feature delivers various H.264 streams together with an M-JPEG stream. These streams facilitate bandwidth-efficient viewing and recording as well as integration with third-party video management systems.
Regions of interest and E-PTZ: Regions of Interest (ROI) can be user defined. The remote E-PTZ (Electronic Pan; Tilt and Zoom) controls allow you to select specific areas of the parent image. These regions produce separate streams for remote viewing and recording. These streams; together with the main stream; allow the operator to sseparately monitor the most interesting part of a scene while still retaining situational awareness.
Edge recording: The MicroSD card slot supports up to 2 TB of storage capacity. A microSD card can be used for local alarm recording. Pre-alarm recording in RAM reduces recording bandwidth on the network; or - if microSD card recording is used - extends the effective life of the storage medium.
Tamper and motion detection: A wide range of configuration options is available for alarms signaling camera tampering. A built-in algorithm for detecting movement in the video can also be used for alarm signaling.
Cloud-based services: The camera supports time-based or alarm-based JPEG posting to four different accounts. These accounts can address FTP servers or cloud-based storage facilities (for example; Dropbox). Video clips or JPEG images can also be exported to these accounts. Alarms can be set up to trigger an e-mail or SMS notification so you are always aware of abnormal events.
Easy installation: Power for the camera can be supplied via a Powerover-Ethernet compliant network cable connection. With this configuration; only a single cable connection is required to view; power; and control the camera. Using PoE makes installation easier and more cost-effective; as cameras do not require a local power source. The camera can also be supplied with power from +12 VDC/24 VDC power supplies. To increase system reliability; the camera can be simultaneously connected to both PoE and +12 VDC/24 VDC supplies. Additionally; uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) can be used; which will allow continuous operation; even during a power failure.
3-axis adjustment: The 3-axis adjustment allows easy installation on a wall or a ceiling with a precise field of view.
Access Security: Password protection with three levels and 802.1x authentication is supported. To secure Web browser access; use HTTPS with a SSL certificate stored in the camera.
Complete viewing software: There are many ways to access the camera's features: using a web browser; with the Bosch Video Management System; with the free-of-charge Bosch Video Client; with the video security mobile app; or via third-party software.
Video security app: The Bosch video security mobile app has been developed to enable Anywhere access to HD surveillance images allowing you to view live images from any location. The app is designed to give you complete control of all your cameras; from panning and tilting to zoom and focus functions. It's like taking your control room with you. This app; together with the sseparately available Bosch transcoder; will allow you to fully utilize our dynamic transcoding features so you can play back images even over low-bandwidth connections.
System integration: The camera conforms to the ONVIF Profile S; ONVIF Profile Q and ONVIF Profile G specifications. Compliance with these standards guarantees interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer. Third-party integrators can easily access the internal feature set of the camera for integration into large projects. Visit the Bosch Integration Partner Program (IPP) website (ipp.boschsecurity.com) for more information.
- Compact and stylish outdoor microdome
- 1080p and 5MP resolutions
- Regions of interest and E-PTZ
- Motion and tamper detection
- FTP; Dropbox and e-mail alarms
- Input voltage: Power-over-Ethernet (48 VDC nominal) or +12 VDC to +24 VDC (10% tolerance) - not present on IVM version
- Power consumption 3.8 W max.: 3.84 W max.
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af (802.3at Type 1); Power level: Class 1
- Sensor type: 1/2.7-inch CMOS (1080p); 1/3-inch CMOS (5MP)
- Sensor pixels: 1920 x 1080 (1080p); 2592 x 1944 (5MP)
- 1080p Sensitivity (3200 K; reflectivity 89%; 30IRE): 0.4 lx (3.6 mm F1.6 lens); 1.0 lx (2.5 mm F2.8 lens)
- 5MP Sensitivity (3200 K; reflectivity 89%; 30IRE): 0.8 lx (3.6 mm F1.6 lens); 2.0 lx (2.5 mm F2.8 lens)
- Dynamic range: 76 dB (1080p); 65 dB (5MP)
- Electronic Day/Night: Auto; Color; Monochrome
- Shutter speed: Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES); Fixed (1/30 [1/25] to 1/15000 for 1080p); Fixed (1/12 to 1/15000 for 5MP)
- Video resolution: 1080p; 720p; 480p; 432p; 240p; 288p; 144p (1080p version); 5 Megapixels; 480p (5MP version)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 (1080p); 4:3 (5MP)
- Video compression: H.264 MP (Main Profile); M-JPEG
- Max. frame rate: 30 ips (1080p); 12 ips (5MP); (M-JPEG frame rate can vary depending on system loading)
- Video Settings: Video watermarking; Alarm mode stamping; Image mirror; Image flip; Contrast; Saturation; Brightness; White balance; Sharpness level; Contrast enhancement; Backlight Compensation; Privacy Mask; Motion detection; Tamper alarm; Upright mode; Pixel counter
- Lens type: 3.6 mm fixed; F1.6 (NUC-51022-F4; NUC-51051-F4); 2.5 mm fixed; F2.8 (NUC-51022-F2; NUC-51051-F2)
- Lens mount: Board mounted
- View angle (H x V): 97 degree x 50.5 degree (NUC-51022-F4); 74 degree x 52 degree (NUC-51051-F4); 135 degree x 75 degree (NUC-51022-F2[M]); 105 degree x 79 degree (NUC-51051-F2[M])
- Analog video out (not for IVM version): 2.5 mm jack for installation only (NTSC)
- Internal RAM: 10 s pre-alarm recording
- Memory card slot: Supports up to 32 GB microSDHC / 2 TB microSDXC card. (An SD card of Class 6 or higher is recommended for HD recording)
- Recording: Continuous recording; ring recording. alarm/events/schedule recording
- Unit Configuration: Via web browser or Configuration Manager
- Firmware update: Remotely programmable
- Software viewer: Web browser; Bosch Video Client; or third party software
- Protocols: IPv4; IPv6; UDP; TCP; HTTP; HTTPS; RTP/RTCP; IGMP V2/V3; ICMP; ICMPv6; RTSP; FTP; Telnet; ARP; DHCP; APIPA (Auto-IP; link local address); NTP (SNTP); SNMP (V1; MIBII); 802.1x; DNS; DNSv6; DDNS (DynDNS.org; selfHOST.de; no-ip.com); SMTP; iSCSI; UPnP (SSDP); DiffServ (QoS); LLDP; SOAP; Dropbox; CHAP; digest authentication
- Encryption: TLS 1.2; SSL; DES; 3DES
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T; auto-sensing; half/full duplex
- Connectivity: Auto-MDIX
- Interoperability: ONVIF Profile S; ONVIF Profile G ; ONVIF
- Profile Q; GB/T 28181
- 3-axis adjustment (pan/tilt/rotation): +/-175º / +/-70º / +/-180º
- Dimensions Diameter: 110 mm (4.33 in)
- Height: 55 mm (2.17 in)
- Weight: 320 g (11.28 oz.) approx.
- Color: RAL 9017; RAL 9003
- IP protection: IP66
- Impact protection: IK08
- Operating temperature: -30 ºC to +50 ºC (-22 ºF to +122 ºF) for
- continuous operation; -34 ºC to +74 ºC (-30 ºF to +165 ºF) according to NEMA TS 2-2003 (R2008); para 22.214.171.124 using fig. 2.1 test profile
- Storage temperature: -30 ºC to +70 ºC (-22 ºF to +158 ºF)
- Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity (non condensing)