The UHI-SBG-0 Housing is smartly styled for indoor use. This housing meets customers' demands for attractive housings that are both cost competitive and easy to install. They fit a wide range of 1/4 in.; 1/3 in.; and 1/2 in. format CCD cameras and varifocal lenses.
The design of these housings is unique. Removal of two tamper-resistant screws is all that is necessary to open the cover and totally expose the camera and lens. This allows access to all camera and lens controls when the camera is in its mounted position. Power and video cabling can be routed through liquid tight fittings in the bottom or rear of the housing. To complete this set; a sturdy aluminum feed-through mount is added.
- Economical indoor housing with mount
- Aluminum mount included
- Feed-through wiring option
- Glass fiber reinforced ABS
- Accommodates 1/4-inch; 1/3-inch; and 1/2-inch CCD cameras
- Maximum Camera Power: Max. 10 W; 24 VAC-230 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 0.5 A
- Max Camera/Lens Size (W x H x L): 80 x 60 x 210 mm (3.1 x 2.3 x 8.2 in.)
- Cable Entry: Two liquid tight rear fittings accept cable diameters from 6.5 mm to 10.5 mm (0.26 in. to 0.42 in.). Two bottom feedthrough liquid tight fittings accept cable diameters from 4.0 mm to 7.0 mm (0.16 in. to 0.28 in.).
- Window: 3 mm (0.12 in.) thick glass.
- Housing Mounting: Includes one J-mount. Four (4) available 1/4 -20 tapped holes.
- Camera Mounting: Removable camera bracket. Mounted with one screw.
- Construction/Finish: Reinforced with glass fiber ABS; stainless steel hardware.
- Finish: Dark mushroom.
- Dimensions: See UHI-SBG-0 drawing.
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lb.) including bracket.