This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Affordable label printer for personal or home office Use. Print cost-effective, professional labels for any general mailing, shipping and administrative Applications.
Key features include up to 50 labels per minute print speed, up to 300 dpi resolution and accepts label widths of up to 2.4" wide. Built in manual cutter ensures a professional finish each time.
- Print up to 50 standard address labels per minute (3 inches per second speed)
- Virtually edge-to-edge printing on a 2.4-inch wide label
- Crisp 300 dpi razor sharp printing
- Easy to load drop-in supplies with auto sensor, lessens label waste
- Easy to peel labels
- Connect easily to PC via a USB port, version 1.1
- Sharp manual cutter for clean label cuts
- Thermal print technology eliminates toner, ink, and ribbon costs
- Compact size, only 5.7 by 7.7 by 6 inches
- Integrated Add-ins for popular Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), no retyping necessary (see specifications for system requirements)
- Built-in general office and commercial templates for quick label creation
- Included P-touch editor software for custom layouts with barcodes, graphics, truetype fonts, and special formatting including frames and tables
- Database connectivity with .xls, .csv, .txt, and .mdb file types
- Prints in portrait or landscape mode, also prints text vertically for binder labeling
- Auto-size feature reduces or enlarges text to fit on a label
- Date and time stamping, auto-counter for serialization
- Zoom feature to preview labels and layouts before printing
- Prints a variety of barcodes: Code39, Code 128, Codabar, UPC A/E, EAN 8/13/128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, Laser Bar Code, ISBN2, ISBN5, PDF 417 QR Code, Data Matrix
- Auto Sensor quickly identifies label type for quick label formatting changes
- Repeat (multi-copy) printing
- P-touch library and history functions for quick access to frequently used labels and graphics
The Brother QL-500 affordable label printer is the fast, cost-effective way to print a nearly endless variety of labels in your home or home office.
Quickly create custom labels to handle almost any organizing task in your home or home office with the Brother QL-500 affordable label printer. It connects to both PC and Mac computers with the included USB cable and prints at speeds of up to 50 labels per minute, so you can get the labels you need, when you need them. It prints crisp labels at up to 300 dpi so it's great for creating professional mailing and shipping labels, small signage, filing tags, and other administrative and identification labels.
Easy to use and maintain.
The Brother QL-500 has a built-in manual label cutter to help make printing multiple labels a more manageable task and ensure a clean edge every time. The easy-access controls are located in the front of the machine, and replacing the drop-in label roll couldn't be easier. And you'll never have to worry about changing any ribbons, inks or toner.
P-touch Editor Label Design Software helps you print professional-looking labels from your Windows or Mac computer.
P-touch Editor software, available for both PC and Mac, enables you to connect to your computer with the included USB cable to create an impressive array of professional labels. Choose from pre-installed label templates or make your own labels using a robust library of frames, fonts and images. This easy-to-use software integrates seamlessly with Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word software, helping you to create labels within seconds using information stored on your computer.
Works with a variety of Brother label rolls and pre-cut labels.
The Brother QL-500 accepts label rolls up to 2.4" (64mm) wide, and includes a 100-label starter roll of die-cut standard address labels (DK-1201) so you can begin printing labels right away. A wide variety of pre-sized labels and continuous tapes are also available for purchase, so you can print cost-effective, pre-sized paper labels for common office uses such as file folders, envelopes, even DVDs.
At your side with award-winning performance and free phone support for the life of your product.
At Brother, our goal is to provide you with products that you can depend on to consistently deliver high performance, reliability, and value for your business. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
- Brand Name: Brother
- Item Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 9.8 x 11.7 inches
- Item model number: QL-500
- Color: Blue
- Material Type: Plastic
- Number of Items: 1
- Manufacturer Part Number: BRTQL500
- National Stock Number: 7490-01-589-7766