The Bower SFD740C digital dedicated e-TTL shoe mount flash for Canon EOS is an excellent option for the digital camera user seeking simplicity. The flash is fully automatic and ready indicator in viewfinder. Full digital TTL dedication. Autofocus Infra-Red assistance beam, accepts alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH batteries.Auto standby after 3 minutes. Red-Eye reduction. Built in reflector and diffuser. Compatible with all Canon DSLR Cameras.
- Type: Dedicated shoe-mount e-TTL flash
- Guide Number: 138' (40 m) at 105mm
- Automatic TTL Range: 46ft (12.0 ISO 100)
- AF Illumination: 26 ft.
- Angle of Coverage: 75.4 - 28.6 degrees
- Power Source: 4 x AA sized batteries
- Recycle Time:Approximately 0.6 seconds
- Zoom Position: Full frame: 24 mm - 105 mm Swivel Position: Left 180" / Right 90"
- Bounce Head: 90 degrees
- Flash Duration:1/700 sec.(Full power)
- Recycle Time: 0.5 - 7 sec.
- Dimensions: 170mm x 70mm x 40mm
- Weight without batteries: 7.8 oz.
- Warranty: Bower 1 Year
- Compatible Models: Canon EOS T7i T6i T6s T6 T5i T4i T3i T2i T1i SL1 T5 T3 XS 80D 70D 60Da 60D 50D 40D 7D 6D 5D EOS M M2 M3