THE ONLY THING WE DIDN'T DO IS TEACH THEM TO SWIM.
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions, our everpopular H20 binoculars have been enhanced with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions.
Just as before, they're O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get. To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell H20.
- Multi-Coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness.
- Products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won?t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
Powerful bright optics in a 100 percent waterproof package. BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission 100 percent waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip Twist-up eyecups Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments Longer eye relief
- Magnification x Obj Lens: 8x 42mm
- Close Focus: ft/m: 18/5.5
- Lens Coating: Multi-Coated
- Field of View: ft @ 1000yds/m @ 1000m: 410/137
- Adapt to Tripod: No
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Eye Relief: mm 17
- Focus System: Center
- Exit Pupil: mm 5.25
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Prism System: Roof
- Weight: oz/gr 25/709
- Size Class: Standard