Add a wired network connection using a USB Type-C port.
The USB-C to Ethernet Adapter is an ideal solution for wired network connectivity and data transfer on the go; in the office; or any work space. This adapter connects to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptop; tablet; or desktop computer and features an Ethernet port.
The small form factor of this adapter makes it a portable and convenient solution that provides a Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired internet connection. The adapter is perfect for connecting to networks where Wi-Fi is unavailable or for computers that do not provide a wired Ethernet port or possibly have a damaged Ethernet port.
The Ethernet port allows for reliable internet connectivity and file transfer speeds up to 1000Mbps.
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Compatible with USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Reversible; symmetrical USB-C connector
- Small form factor for portability
- Plug and Play-no driver required
- Color: Black
- Vendor: Legrand
- Weight: 0.050 lbs.
- Connector P1: Type-C/M(Black plastic)+PCB'A; Gold Plated
- Connector P2: USB 3.0 to RJ45(Black plastic)+PCB'A
- Shielding P1 & P2: Metal Can Shielding
- Cable: UL2725(32AWGx1P+D+AL+MY)x2P+32AWGx1P+32AWGx1C+26AWx1C+F+AB(16/9/0.08T)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 degreeC
- Storage Temperature: -25 ~ 70 degreeC
- Product is CE Marked and Conforms to 2011/65/EU RoHS2
- Cable: Jacket PVC Black; OD=3.8+/-0.20mm
- Mold: P1 & P2 inner mold PVC 45P Black; SR PVC 60P Black