Transmit content from a laptop with a VGA output to a display with an HDMI input
The VGA to HDMI converter is the right solution for a conference room or huddle space by connecting a laptop computer with a VGA output to a display with an HDMI input.
With an added 3.5mm connection; this converter supports a digital audio/video signal for a convenient; high definition solution that delivers stereo audio and video to a presentation.
Supporting resolutions up to 1080p at 60Hz with a simple plug and play allows this converter to meet the requirements for high performance applications.
- Convert VGA video and stereo audio to a HDMI audio/video signal
- Plug and play with no software or drivers required
- Supports up to a 1920x1080p resolution at 60Hz
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.287 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Signals: Analog Computer Video (RGBHV); Dual Channel Stereo Audio
- Output Signal: HDMI
- Video Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Supported Video Input Resolutions: 640 x 480; 1280 x 768; 720 x 576; 1280 x 960; 800 x 600; 1280 x 1024; 1024 x 768; 1360 x 765; 1280 x 720; 1920 x 1080
- Supported Output Video Resolutions: 480i; 720p; 480p; 1080i; 576i; 1080p; 576p
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Operating Frequency: 150MHz
Power Adapter Specifications
- Power Input: 100 - 240V~50/60Hz
- Power Output: 5V; 1A
- USB Power Cable Length: 1000 +/- 15mm (3.28ft)
- Video Input Connector: HD15 - VGA Female
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Audio Female
- Video/Audio Output Connector: HDMI Female
- Power Input Connector: USB Micro-B Female
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree - 50 degreeC
- Storage Temperature: -25 degree - 70 degreeC
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 15mm
- Conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS2