Designed for small and medium-size businesses; the image CLASS MF267dw balances speedy performance and minimal maintenance; and the large LCD panel delivers an intuitive user experience. The image CLASS MF269dw uses Canon GENUINE Toner 051 Black (yields 1;700 Pages) and 051 High Capacity Black (yields 4;100 Pages); ISO/IEC standard.
Six-line Touch LCD for easy navigation.
Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router.
Quality And Reliability
Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
Canon Genuine supplies help ensure enhanced quality; performance; and life cycle of your Canon equipment.
Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files.
Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time of approximately 5 seconds.
A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low-energy consumption.
Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Silver.
Out-of-the-box; standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one page helps to reduce paper consumption.
Available high-capacity cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
Mobile-Friendly Device Access
From application-based to cloud-based to device native; the image CLASS MF267dw offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application; which supports both platforms; offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.
Fast; Duplex Scanning
The image CLASS MF267dw leverages a document feeder for two-sided scanning; black-and-white at up to 11.6 images per minute (ipm) and 7.7 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats; including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
100% U.S.-Based Service And Support
From cutting-edge technology to industry-leading response times; Canon U.S.A. takes pride in delivering complete customer satisfaction. Canon's award-winning; 100% U.S.- based; friendly; and knowledgeable Customer Service team provides expert assistance for every level of experience; giving you the support; peace of mind; and value your business deserves.
Always look for the Canon anti-counterfeiting hologram on your Canon GENUINE product packaging. Use of Canon GENUINE toner cartridges helps provide longer equipment life; high yields; reliable performance; high-quality output; and minimal jamming or issues.
- Printer Type: Black and White Laser Multifunctional
- Print Speed: Up to 30 ppm (Letter); Up to 24 ppm (Legal)
- First Print Time: Approx. 5.1 Seconds
- Printer Language: UFR II-LT; PCL6; PCL5e
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 (dpi)
- Maximum Print Size: Cassettes and Stack Bypass: Letter; Legal; Statement; Executive; Envelope: COM10; Monarch; C5; DL; Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
- Duplex Print: Automatic (Standard)
- Print Memory: 256 MB
- Copy Speed: Up to 30 ppm (Letter); Up to 24 ppm (Legal)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 (dpi)
- First Copy Time: 8 Seconds or Less
- Reduction/Enlargement: Magnifications: 25% - 400% (1% Increments); Reductions: 25%; 50%; 64%; 78%; Enlargements: 129%; 200%; 400%
- Copy Size: Platen: Up to Letter; ADF: Up to Legal
- Modem Speed: Super G3: 33.6 Kbps; G3: 14.4 Kbps
- Fax Resolution: 200 x 400 (dpi); 200 x 200 (dpi); 200 x 100 (dpi)
- Memory Capacity: Up to 256 Pages
- Speed Dials: Max. 104
- Group Dialing: Max. 50 Dials
- Sequential Broadcasting: Max. 114 Addresses
- Fax Features: Rx Mode; Resolution; Two-sided Original; Density; Sharpness; Duplex Fax
- Scan Type: Automatic Document Feeder
- Scan Resolution: 600 x 600 (dpi)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter; Document Feeder: Up to Legal
- Duplex Scan: No
- Output File Formats: TIFF; JPEG; PDF (Compact; Searchable)
Paper Handling Specifications
- Standard Paper Source(s): Standard: 250-sheet Paper Cassette; 1-sheet Stack Bypass
- Paper Output: Standard: 50 Sheets
- Paper Weight: Cassette/Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 43 lb. Bond (60 to 163 g/m2)
- Media Sizes: Cassette/Bypass: Letter; Legal; Statement; Executive; Envelope: COM10; Monarch; C5; DL; Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
- Media Types: Cassette/Bypass: Plain; Recycled; Thick; Bond; Label; Envelope
Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s): USB Device 2.0 High-Speed; 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (Network); Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Wi-Fi Direct Connection
- WIFI Authentication Methods: WEP 64/128 bit; WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES); WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Mobile Functions: Canon PRINT Business; Apple Air Print; Mopria Print Service; Google Cloud Print
- Network Management Protocols: Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering; TLS Encrypted Communication; SNMP V3.0; IEEE 802.1X; IPv6; SMTP Authentication; POP Authentication Before SMTP
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/7; Windows Server 2016/2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008; Mac OS 10.8.5 and Up.
- Power Consumption: Maximum: Approx. 1080 W or Less; Average: Approx. 340 W; Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.7 W; Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.9 kWh
- LCD Display: 6-line LCD
- Other Features: Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 250 - 2;500 Pages; Operating Temperature: 50 to 86Â degree F; Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation); Standards: ENERGY STARÂ Qualified; Rated EPEAT Silver
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 16.0 x 14.8 in. (390 mm x 405 mm x 375 mm)
- Weight (without/with cartridge): Machine Only: 27.3 lbs. (12.4 kg)