Chaney / AcuRite Professional Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor / outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed / direction / chill, barometric pressure history, moon phase, clock, calendar and more. Personalize the Weather Ticker to stream the information you want. Custom programmable alarms will alert you when weather conditions change. Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The patent-pending wireless outdoor sensor features 5 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, wind speed anemometer, wind direction vane and a self-emptying rainfall collector cup. One-year limited warranty.
- Huge display with well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Programmable weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dew point, heat index and storm alerts
- Customizable Weather Ticker streams real-time information and alerts
- Strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz)