Enjoy big grill features with the compact Char-Broil Patio Bistro electric grill - perfect for apartments, condos, balconies, and smaller patios. It features Char-Broil's award-winning infrared cooking system channels heat evenly to the cooking grate, eliminating hot and cold spots. A precision dial gives you complete command over the 1750-watt electric burner for your cookout favorites.
The Patio Bistro has a 240 square inch porcelain-coated primary cooking surface and an 80 square inch raised secondary cooking surface. Its 320 square inches of total grilling surface, large enough to accommodate 8 to 12 hamburgers. It features a temperature gauge on top of the hood for at-a-glance monitoring of the grill's temperature, a cool-touch handle, easy-to-clean porcelain-coated grill body, and a storage grate to keep your tools close at hand. When the grilling's done, simply wheel it away for easy storage. The Patio Bistro plugs into any 120-volt outlet. It measures 24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 54 pounds.
How TRU-Infrared Works
All Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grills generate a minimum of 65 percent infrared heat, which is evenly spread across the entire cooking surface to cook food - without drying - at temperatures that range from simmer to sear.
Unlike traditional gas grills that use convective heat (hot air) to cook food, Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared grills limit the hot air flow and use natural, radiant heat to cook food directly without drying. While convective heat destroys food's moisture barrier, infrared heat penetrates it without drying and locks in natural juices and flavors. Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared cooking system virtually eliminates flare-ups while producing very even heat (no hot or cold spots).
Use this removable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
Electric TRU-Infrared Cooking System
Cook your food evenly and with less flare-ups, using infrared technology. You'll get juicier food every time.
Porcelain Coated Grates
The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
We've got you covered for on the firebox and lid for 2 years and all other parts including the electrical elements for 1 year.
- Assembled Dimensions: 25.2"W x 24.4"D x 38.2 H
- Box Dimensions: 26.8"W x 21.7"D x 14.8"H
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.): 240
- Warming Rack Area (sq. in.): 80
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.): 320
- Weight: 49.0000
- Model Number: 15601578
- Product Name: 240 Patio Bistro? Electric Grill
- Assembly Required: Factory Assembled
- Assembled Width (in.): 25.2
- Assembled Depth (in.): 24.4
- Assembled Height (in.): 38.2
- Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Temp Gauge: Yes
Lid and Cart
- Lid Material: Porcelain
- Grease Tray: CRS Black
- Wheels: Welded Tube Frame Patio Bistro Style
Firebox and Cooking Systems
- Firebox Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Fuel: 120V Electric
- Cooking System: TRU-Infrared
- Cooking Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Porcelain Coated Wire
- Heating Element: Electric Element
- Wattage: 1750