The Cisco Aironet 3800 Series Wi-Fi access points are highly versatile and deliver the most functionality of any access points in the industry. For organizations paving the way for the new 802.11ac Wave 2 standard; the Cisco Aironet 3800 Series is the perfect solution. The access points go beyond getting ready for the new standard; providing the ultimate in flexibility and versatility. For large enterprise organizations that rely on Wi-Fi to engage with customers; the 3800 Series is a hands-off product that's intelligent enough to make decisions based on end-device activities and usage. This automation allows you to devote time to other pressing matters; secure in the knowledge that your Wi-Fi network is performing to its utmost potential. The Aironet 3800 Series is packed with the features and capabilities that have made Cisco the industry leader; at a price point that is ideal for managing wireless growth; capacity; and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 support: Provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6 Gbps per radio-roughly double the rates offered by today's high-end 802.11ac access points.
- High-density experience: Best-in-class RF architecture that provides high-performance coverage for a high density of client devices; giving the end user a seamless wireless experience. Features include custom hardware in 802.11ac Wave 2 radios; Cisco CleanAir; Cisco ClientLink 4.0; cross-access point noise reduction; and an optimized client roaming experience.
- Multiuser Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology: Supporting three spatial streams; MU-MIMO enables access points to split spatial streams between client devices; to maximize throughput.
- Multigigabit Ethernet support: Providing multiple gigabit uplink speeds of 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps in addition to 100-Mbps and 1-Gbps speeds. All speeds are supported on Category 5e cabling for an industry first; as well as 10GBASE-T(IEEE 802.3bz) cabling.
- Dual 5-GHz radio support: Enables both radios to operate in 5-GHz client serving mode; allowing an industry-leading 5.2 Gbps (2 x 2.6 Gbps) over-the-air speed while increasing client capacity.
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.7 x 8.7 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 5.8 pounds