The Cisco Small Business High Power Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector allows flexible installation of Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points by providing an alternative to external DC power when deploying a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch is not an option. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN. By combining data and power over a single Cat5e or better cable; the injector offer up to 30w output power to power remote devices that required additional power; such as new access points; IP phones and advance IP cameras.
- Provides DC power to the Cisco Small Business WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point when Power over Ethernet cannot be used
- Guarantee output power up to 30 watts
- Includes peace-of-mind coverage with limited lifetime hardware warranty
- Delivers PoE connectivity to 802.3at compliant endpoint devices and backward compatible with 802.3af
- Compatible with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points
- Compact design fits easily in WLAN Access Point installations
- Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN and endpoint device
- Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router
- Easy to use: The Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector is easy to use; simply connect the injector to the PoE endpoint and to an Ethernet switch to provide midspan power.
- Supports wireless LAN deployments: The Cisco Small Business High Power Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector works with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points to provide wireless LAN connectivity for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Enables network expansion: Add PoE capabilities to non-PoE Ethernet switches to provide combined power and data over a single Cat5e or better connection.
- Offers investment protection: Protect the investment of your existing Ethernet equipment and cabling infrastructure by using this high power remote PoE solution.
- Provides peace of mind: All Cisco Small Business networking products are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco limited lifetime hardware warranty.
- Offers optional Cisco Small Business Support Service: Optional service offers affordable; 3-year peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based; device-level service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by a trusted partner; this comprehensive service includes software updates; extended access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center; and expedited hardware replacement; should it be required.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3at; IEEE 802.3af
- Ports: Two 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports: 1 data uplink; 1 power + data
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports: 1 LAN uplink; 1 PoE port
- Input power
- AC input voltage: 90-264 VAC
- AC input current: 0.8A @ 100-240 VAC
- AC frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Output power
- Output power voltage: 55 Vdc
- Output power wattage: 30 Watts (Guarantee)
- RJ-45 pin assignment and polarity: Power: Pins 4/5(+); 7/8(-)
- Physical dimensions (W x D x H): 2.09 x 5.5 1.28 in. or 53 x 140 x 32.5 mm
- Weight: 0.44 lbs. or 200 g
Mounting and Physical Security
- Mounting: Surface mountable
- Power: IEEE 802.3at (PoE) compliant
- Certifications: FCC Class B; CE; UL/cUL; RoHS
- Operating temperature: 0 degree to 40 degreeC (32 degree to 104 degreeF)
- Storage temperature: -20 degree to 70 degreeC (-4 degree to 158 degreeF)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 85% noncondensing
- Storage humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Reliability: MTBF: 100;000 hrs. @ 25 degreeC
- Thermal Rating: 20 BTU/hr. @ 240 VAC
- PoE Injector: Limited Lifetime