Get powerful features and performance
Deploy Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet; stacking; and advanced capabilities for a fast and reliable network. Easy to set up and use; our 350X Series switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for businesses and help create a more productive; better-connected workforce.
Affordable Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
10 Gigabit Ethernet delivers a 10x performance increase to your network; enabling higher productivity and business efficiency. The 350X Series breaks the barrier of 10 Gigabit Ethernet adoptions with exceptional affordability.
Superior reliability and resiliency
Keep your network running so your business never slows down. The 350X Series offers stacking capabilities; dual images; and advanced availability protocols.
A variety of energy-saving features; including energy detect; cable-length detection; and Energy-Efficient Ethernet; provide an eco-friendly and cost-effective network solution without compromising performance.
Our 350X Series includes capabilities you need to support applications today and in the future. Examples include strong security; advanced QoS; comprehensive IPv6 support; Layer 3 static routing; and true stacking.
Peace of mind
All 350X Series switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty; including next-business-day advance replacement; where available.
- Short Description: Switch: L3 managed; 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10GE combo + 2 x 10GE SFP+; rack-mountable
- Device type: Switch: 1G; 48 ports; L3 managed
- Enclosure type: Rack-mountable; 1RU
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10GE copper/SFP+ combo + 2 x 10GE SFP+
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): None
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- Forwarding performance (64-byte packets): 130.94 Mpps
- MAC address table size: 16;000 entries
- Capacity (active VLANS): 4000
- Routing protocol: Static IPv4 /IPv6 routing
- Remote management protocol: SNMP1; RMON1; RMON2; RMON3; RMON9; Telnet; SNMPv3; SNMPv2c; HTTP; HTTPS; SSH; CLI
- Features: Stacking; flow control; Layer 2 switching; Layer 3 switching; VLAN support; IPv6 support; Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support; Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support; Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support; access control list (ACL) support; quality of service (QoS); reset button; LACP support; Energy Efficient Ethernet; dynamic VLAN support (GVRP); advanced threat protection; IPv6 first-hop security; static routing; sFlow; RSPAN
- Compliant standards: IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3z; IEEE 802.1D; IEEE 802.1Q; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.3ae; IEEE 802.3an; IEEE 802.1p; IEEE 802.3x; IEEE 802.3ad (LACP); IEEE 802.1w; IEEE 802.1x; IEEE 802.1s; IEEE 802.3az
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB
- Status indicators: System; Master; Fan; Stack ID; Link/Speed per port
Expansion and Connectivity
- Interfaces: 48 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45; 2 x 10GBase-T/SFP+ combo; 2 x SFP+; 1 x console - RJ45
- Power supply: Internal
- Voltage required: AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
- Width: 17.3 in. (440 mm)
- Depth: 10.1 in. (257 mm)
- Height: 1.73 in. (44 mm)
- Weight: 8.22 lbs. (3.73 kg)
- Cables included: 1 x console cable
- Compliance standards: UL 60950; FCC Part 15 A; CSA 22.2
- Service and support: Enhanced limited lifetime warranty
- Minimum operating temperature: 32 degreeF (0 degreeC)
- Maximum operating temperature: 122 degreeF (50 degreeC)
- Humidity range operating: 10-90% (noncondensing)
- Minimum storage temperature: -4 degreeF (-20 degreeC)
- Maximum storage temperature: 158 degreeF (70 degreeC)
- Humidity range storage: 10-90% (noncondensing)