The Cisco SPA8000 features eight RJ-11 FXS ports to connect analog telephones to IP-based data networks and includes a single multiport RJ-21 50-pin connector; offering an alternative connection choice when deploying the telephony gateway in varied environments. The device also has one 10/100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or a multilayer switch.
Solid in design; the Cisco SPA8000 is an affordable solution that is ideally suited for use in business and consumer voice over IP (VoIP) service offerings; including call centers and multidwelling environments. Customers can protect and extend their investment by continuing to use their existing analog telephones and teleconferencing equipment.
Installed by the end user and remotely provisioned; configured; and maintained by the service provider; each Cisco SPA8000 converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over an IP network and uses common standards for voice and data networking for reliable voice and fax operation.
- Cisco SPA8000 delivers clear; high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions
- Cisco SPA8000 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers
- Cisco understands that security for both end users and service providers is a fundamental requirement for a solid; carrier-grade telephony service
- Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or fax machines
- Call waiting; cancel call waiting; call waiting caller ID
- Caller ID with name and number (multinational variants)
- Three-way conference calling with local mixing
- Message waiting indication-visual and tone based
- Distinctive ringing-calling and called number
- Touch-tone phone keypad configuration with interactive voice response (IVR)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6.69 x 1.54 x 8.66 in; (170 x 39 x 220 mm)
- Weight: 2.85 lb (1.30 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32 degree to 113 degreeF (0 degree to 45 degreeC)
- Storage Temperature: -13 degree to 185 degreeF (-20 degree to 85 degreeC)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing; operating and Non-operating
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing; operating and Non-operating