An effective work environment encourages collaboration. That often means tearing down office walls to create open workspaces. With their quiet; fan-less design; the switches create many possibilities for designing workspaces. They can reside nearly anywhere outside your wiring closet. Install them in carpeted areas such as offices; conference rooms; classrooms and retail stores for quick; flexible connections. Rearrange rooms and floors without changing your cabling infrastructure. Consolidate cabling for big savings. Rather than running multiple Ethernet cables from endpoints like IP phones and Wi-Fi access points to a wiring closet; you just connect devices over a few feet of cabling to a nearby 3560-CX switch. Then connect the compact switch to the wiring closet with a single Ethernet or fiber cable. Using this setup; a 200-room hotel using compact switches in guest rooms can eliminate up to 30 kilometers of cables.
- Transform your workspaces without cabling hassles and expenses
- Locate switches nearly anywhere; outside your wiring closet
- Deploy Internet of Things (IoT) devices in your enterprise
- Replace your hubs; simplify switch management and enhance security
- Aggregate gigabit Wi-Fi traffic flows with 10-Gbps uplinks
- RAM: 0.5 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/B
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Color: Gray
- Processor Count: 1
- Flash Memory Size: 128
- Power Source: AC
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 9.4 x 1.7 in.
- Weight: 5.09 pounds