The EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is the first Canon EF standard zoom lens for full-frame sensor cameras to include a lead screw-type stepping motor (STM) for smooth and quiet AF and tracking while shooting movies or still images. It offers top-notch image quality thanks to two aspheric lenses and a UD lens for sharpness and clarity; optimized lens placement and advanced coatings that reduce ghosting and flare while delivering remarkable color balance; and a 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm that creates gorgeous, soft backgrounds. The lens is compact, has an advanced image stabilization system for up to four stops of compensation, and offers full time manual focus. With full-frame compatibility, outstanding STM AF performance, and covering a popular zoom range, the EF 24–105mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM is an excellent choice.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction
- New 7-group zoom optics allows for a conveniently compact design and outstanding optical performance
- Two aspheric lenses plus a UD lens combine to provide high-quality results for both still images and movies
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Inner focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high-speed autofocus
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24-105mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84 degrees - 23 degrees 20'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.31 ft. / 0.4m
- Filter Size: 77mm diameter
- Max Diameter x Length, Weight: Approx. 3.3 x 4.1 in. / 83.4 x 104 mm, Approx. 18.52 oz. / 525 g