The EF-M 55?200mm f/4.5?6.3 IS STM is an excellent choice to pair with your EOS M series digital camera, offering an extended zoom range for shooting architecture, portraits and more. It adds excellent telephoto abilities, with an advanced 5-group optical system designed to deliver superb image quality in a portable design. Whether photographing a bird in flight or filming a performance in a dimly lit auditorium, the EF-M 55?200mm f/4.5?6.3 IS STM has impressive Image Stabilization technology to help capture still and motion photography handheld, plus a speedy STM focusing system for fast, smooth and quiet operation. Manual focus lets you make fine adjustments on the fly, and is easily accessed with the lens's AF+MF mode. Delivering stellar image quality in a lightweight, compact and easy-to-use package, the EF-M 55?200mm f/4.5?6.3 IS STM is an ideal lens to add to an EOS M series digital camera.
- Lightweight, compact telephoto zoom EF-M lens features a 5-group optical zoom system, and combines superb image quality and an extremely portable design for easy carrying
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology helps reduce camera shake, and achieves a level of sharpness equivalent to a shutter speed 3.5 settings faster for great performance even when using handheld photography
- STM focusing technology helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos
- One aspheric lens element and one UD lens element help to deliver outstanding results at all zoom settings by reducing chromatic aberration
- High speed, high precision autofocusing is achieved by utilizing the full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) to make fine adjustments after focusing
- A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
- 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3
- 17 elements in 11 groups
Diagonal Angle of View
- 27 degree 50'-7 degree 50'
- AF with full-time manual
Closest Focusing Distance
- 3.3 ft./1.0m
- 2.0 in./52mm diameter
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
- 2.4 x 3.4 in., approx. 9.2 oz.
- 60.9 x 86.5mm, approx. 260g