Corel Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio 2019 (Digital Download)
Combine the power of photo editing with the fun of movie making to create stunning visuals and entertaining videos. This expansive bundle featuring PaintShop Pro 2019 and VideoStudio SE2019 delivers all the tools you need to create striking photos, captivating movies and compelling design projects—all subscription-free.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 is a photo editing, image management, and graphic design software. You can customize the user interface to suit your personal editing needs, as well as performance boosts for faster processing and easier access to tools and features. Individual tools have been optimized for greater control, including the addition of composition guides for the Crop tool, a show overlay function with the Clone tool, and an updated Text tool for more creative text placement. Additionally, materials and brush galleries have been expanded for a richer range of adjustments and effects you can apply to your photos.
- Faster Crop tool performance takes greater advantage of the computer's GPU for 5x more responsive cropping, rotating, and positioning.
- One-Step Photo Fix has been improved for faster processing times and the ability to automatically apply several corrections to an image at once.
- Improved support for 4K content and higher resolution monitors means user interface text will appear larger when necessary for easier navigation.
- Updated compatibility for the latest WinTab-aware graphics tablets as well as Windows Ink for more editing flexibility and control.
- Autosave has been enhanced for fewer interruptions, a more overall subtle experience, and the ability to control the frequency of autosaving.
Simplified User Experience:
Seamless content and plug-in migration from previous versions lets you easily carry over your settings, plug-ins, brush tips, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and effects via the Import Content from Previous Versions menu option.
Some of the most often used enhancement features can now be used in conjunction with the Crop tool, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field options, to quicken your editing workflow.
Pic-to-Painting presets make use of Deep Neural Networks to analyze individual images and convert them into digital artworks with the ability to select from a variety of creative presets that mimic well-known painting styles.
Photographs taken from 360° cameras can be edited, straightened with rotation, made to appear level, and you can easily remove and replace the tripod in the image using Magic Fill to produce unique planet-like effects.
New brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes have been added to the 2019 edition for even greater creativity.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Scripts allow you to automate repetitive tasks for a faster, more efficient workflow.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Crop photos using the range of new compositional guides and also re-orient crooked photos or straighten perspectives.
- Instant, Preset Effect can be quickly applied and have been organized into style categories, such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White, and Landscape, for easy access.
- Retro Lab helps to achieve desirable vintage-looking photos by applying color and contrast effects to mimic a lo-fi retro look.
- A Graduated Filter tool lets you quickly and easily add unique color gradient effects.
- The Depth of Field tool lets you apply bokeh effects to mimic the subject isolating look of a shallow depth of field image.
Retouch and Restore:
- Several Selection Tools are available to quickly and easily select various subjects for adjusting, retouching, or copying elements of an image.
- Content-aware editing tools, like Magic Move and Magic Fill, automatically fill-in empty areas of the image once an object has been moved or removed. Object Remover and Clone Brush can also be used to get rid of undesirable imperfections.
- The Fade Correction tool helps to restore the color and contrast from faded photos while a Scratch Remover tool can be used to repair cracks or marks from scans of old prints or negatives.
- A Red Eye tool lets you quickly remove unsightly red-eye effects and replace it with a natural-looking dark gray color.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the 30 new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
Share Your Photos
- Integrated social media sharing allows you to post your photos and designs directly to Facebook, SmugMug, Flickr, and Google+ accounts from within PaintShop Pro.
- Facial recognition technology helps to identify and tag individuals in your photos for easier photo management.
- Using location tags, you can map your photos to places on a map and share them online.
Professional photo editing with a complete set of professional image editing tools for photo adjustment and composition. Enjoy powerful, layer-based editing capabilities
Enjoy complete control over your RAW images with PaintShop Pro Camera RAW LAB, including before and after views, and a large preview option.
Combine multiple exposures of the same scene to create a single, stunning, HDR photo with intense visual contrast
Apply Lens Corrections tools automatically to correct the distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations that are commonly introduced by most camera lenses.
Creative graphic design whether you’re creating collages, designing banners and graphics, or adding creative touches to photo projects, PaintShop Pro is packed with creative tools for creative people.
Drawing and Painting Tools
Paint even more possibilities with new built-in brushes, or import brushes to bring your digital designs to life. Draw with vector illustration tools, and use new color palettes, gradients, patterns and picture tubes to take your designs to the next level.
Layers and masks
Layers and masks are essential for advanced image editing and graphic design. Use non-destructive layers to create composites with ease. Create masks to hide or show parts of a layer, fade between layers, and to create special effects with precision.
Text tools add text to images to create interesting projects, like a meme or a picture quote. Adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading and kerning, with a complete set of typography tools.
Welcome to Corel VideoStudio, the surprisingly creative video-editing software that lets you produce impressive video projects, regardless of your skill level. Corel VideoStudio provides a complete set of tools for capturing, editing and sharing your video, slideshow, and multimedia projects.
- Video editing shortcuts
- Streamlined Timeline editing
- Lens Correction tools
- 360 deg. Video editing
- Stop motion animation
- Chapter and cue points
- Speed and performance
- Formats and support
- Tutorials and learning materials
Easy and intuitive
Perfect for all skill levels; learn as you edit and create impressive videos right from the start.
Choose from 1,500+ filters and effects, enjoy multi-camera editing, play with speed, and more!
VideoStudio is widely recognized for being easy to use and packed with fun features.
Supports popular formats
Edit HD, 4K, and even 360 videos for great-looking movies in virtually any format.
Flexible and fun
Start with templates or edit on the Timeline and combine photos, videos, and audio on multiple tracks.
Transform a single image, shape, or sequence and make cuts or transitions between scenes and merge video so that there is no discernable beginning or end.
Multi-Camera Video Editor
Tell your story from multiple angles. Easily combine, sync, and edit footage from multiple cameras and select the angle you want to show as your video plays. Combine up to 4 camera angles with VideoStudio Pro and up to 6 angles with VideoStudio Ultimate.
ENHANCED Stop Motion Animation
Plug in your camera and create a stop motion animation, frame by frame. Now with expanded support for Canon and Nikon cameras, auto capture settings, and new grid tools to help make it easy to make controlled motions.
Easily adjust the opacity of your tracks directly in the timeline to show multiple clips at once. Create custom fade in, fade out, or superimposed effects. The creative possibilities are unlimited with this fun effect.
Pan and Zoom
Zoom in on the action, or pan across a scene with new controls. Apply visual pan and zoom effects to your video across custom motion paths with easy-to-use controls.
Filters & Effects
Get the right look with hundreds of drag-and-drop effects, animated titles, and transitions. Create picture-in-picture effects, overlays, and more video effects and filters!
Track an object and add moving text, graphics, or blur faces, logos or license plates in your video with accurate Motion Tracking tools.
Green Screen/Chroma Key
Adjust how overlay objects blend with the background with the Green Screen effect. Use a video mask, set transparent color, and easily swap out backgrounds and add fun effects.