Corel Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio SE (Digital Download)
Discover a world full of creative possibilities that will bring your photography and graphic designs to life with PaintShop Pro 2021. Experience a comprehensive, user-inspired toolset that allows you to easily edit, enhance, and correct photos with exclusive features powered by artificial intelligence.
Complete your picture-perfect story with a range of graphic design tools to paint or incorporate text, then draw and build composites with multiple layers and masks. The photo capabilities are endless with a full scope of features built for all skill levels and designed with multiple workspaces. From hobbyists to photographers, graphic designers to creative consumers, and businesses of all sizes, PaintShop Pro 2021 will help you achieve your creative vision. Make it Brilliant. Make it PaintShop Pro.
SmartClone is an enhanced content-aware cloning tool that helps to easily merge elements from multiple images and integrate them into a single image. Its versatility benefits everything from making simple retouches to complex composites.
- Updated suite of creative brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes are downloadable from the Welcome Book and several new creative assets are built-in to the application.
- Performance and stability have been refined for some of the most used and favored legacy tools for an improved overall workflow.
- The Depth of Field feature within the Crop toolbar has been enhanced for greater precision and more realistic results.
- Copying style attributes from one layer to another is possible with a single click, within single or multiple documents.
- The Text tool has been enhanced for faster speed and responsiveness, along with improved rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping functions.
- A Refine Brush has been added to the Selection toolset and enables making selection with greater precision and accuracy to suit fine masking applications.
- Updated Photography Workspace is a simplified interface for focusing exclusively on quick photo edits.
Crop and correct photos for stronger compositions using Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral guides. This tool also permits straightening images, correcting perspective distortion, and adjusting depth of field effects.
- A series of intelligent selection tools make it fast and easy to adjust and retouch areas of images as well as clone and refine selections with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scripts help to speed up repetitive tasks by automating nearly any action with a dedicated scripting engine and scripting guide.
- Support is available for 360° cameras; 360° photos can be straightened with rotation, made to appear as if the scene is level, or unique plant-like effects can be achieved. You can also remove and replace the tripod from the frame using the Magic Fill tool.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the series of new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
- The Pic-to-Painting function applies deep neural networks to analyze photographs in order to produce an inspired image that replicates the look of famous paintings, styles, and artists.
Artificial Intelligence Functions
- AI Upsampling can dramatically enlarge any photo without compromising resolution or visual quality.
- AI Artifact Removal removes artifacts and restore fine detail and original colors in JPEGs and can reverse distortion effects often caused during compression to reduce a file size in digital workflows.
- AI Denoise easily removes random variation of brightness and color in images commonly caused by low light environments, and easily clears up any unwanted noise so each photo is crisp and clear.
- AI Style Transfer Transforms photos into stylized works of art with new presets designed to replicate famous artistic styles using a variety of digital media types.
- Sea-to-Sky Workspace takes drone and underwater photography to new heights with seamless corrections and creative enhancements using a custom set of tools.
- AI HDR Studio instantly give photos a unique HDR effect with AI-powered presets.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
Start and Learn
- Support is available for working with WinTab-aware styluses and tablets to benefit drawing, painting, and retouching applications.
- Dedicated migration tools make it seamless to transfer content from previous PaintShop Pro versions, including maintaining plug-ins, scripts, brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and other previously installed effects.
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.
- Instant, Preset Effect can be quickly applied and have been organized into style categories, such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White, and Landscape, for easy access.
- Retro Lab helps to achieve desirable vintage-looking photos by applying color and contrast effects to mimic a lo-fi retro look.
- A Graduated Filter tool lets you quickly and easily add unique color gradient effects.
- The Depth of Field tool lets you apply bokeh effects to mimic the subject isolating look of a shallow depth of field image
Transform your photos and videos into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio SE 2020. Our award-winning combination of ease of use and creativity make video editing even more fun Dive in with new creative effects, overlays, and titles, and impress everyone with what you can create.
- Video editing shortcuts
- Lens Correction tools
- Stop motion animation
- Time-lapse video
- Chapter and cue points
- Speed and performance
- 360° titles, transitions, and filters
- Tutorials and learning materials
Easy and intuitive
Perfect for all skill levels; learn as you edit and create impressive videos right from the start.
Choose from 1,500+ filters and effects, enjoy multi-camera editing, play with speed, and more!
VideoStudio is widely recognized for being easy to use and packed with fun features.
Supports popular formats
Edit HD, 4K, and even 360 videos for great-looking movies in virtually any format.
Flexible and fun
Start with templates or edit on the Timeline and combine photos, videos, and audio on multiple tracks.
Transform a single image, shape, or sequence and make cuts or transitions between scenes and merge video so that there is no discernable beginning or end.
Multi-Camera Video Editor
Tell your story from multiple angles. Easily combine, sync, and edit footage from multiple cameras and select the angle you want to show as your video plays. Combine up to 4 camera angles with VideoStudio Pro and up to 6 angles with VideoStudio Ultimate.
Easily adjust the opacity of your tracks directly in the timeline to show multiple clips at once. Create custom fade in, fade out, or superimposed effects. The creative possibilities are unlimited with this fun effect.
Pan and Zoom
Zoom in on the action, or pan across a scene with new controls. Apply visual pan and zoom effects to your video across custom motion paths with easy-to-use controls.
Filters & Effects
Get the right look with hundreds of drag-and-drop effects, animated titles, and transitions. Create picture-in-picture effects, overlays, and more video effects and filters!
Track an object and add moving text, graphics, or blur faces, logos or license plates in your video with accurate Motion Tracking tools.
Green Screen/Chroma Key
Adjust how overlay objects blend with the background with the Green Screen effect. Use a video mask, set transparent color, and easily swap out backgrounds and add fun effects.