Introducing the first sRGB Color Projector
The BenQ Colorific HC1200 is the first sRGB color projector. The HC1200?s focus on color accuracy and the right brightness make BenQ?s HC1200 the ideal choice for conference room or home theater use. Featuring a 100 percent sRGB color, up to 2X more ANSI contrast and no color fade, the HC1200 delivers accurate and crisp details that are perfect for viewing movies or your presentations. The HC1200?s no color fade certification ensures users that the brilliant and vibrant images they see now will be as brilliant and vibrant years from now. For greater flexibility, the HC1200 integrates flexible placement options and LAN control features, so you can easily install, monitor, manage, and control the HC1200 directly from any networked computer.
Color Accuracy and the Right Brightness Make BenQ's HC1200 the Ideal Choice for Conference Room or Home Theater Use
BenQ's HC1200 is purpose-built to follow the sRGB (standard Red, Green, Blue) color standard. sRGB is a well-known and widely used standard for color accuracy in monitors, printers, cameras, and throughout the internet. It is intended as a guide to preserve and reproduce colors the way they are meant to be shown. The HC1200's 2,800 sRGB lumens has the ability to subtly differentiate between difficult to reproduce colors enabling the projector to deliver a more accurate image that appears brighter than a typical 4,000 lumen conference room projector.
Up to 2X More ANSI Contrast for More Crisp and Highly Detailed Images
The BenQ HC1200 not only delivers an impressive 10,000:1 ON/OFF contrast; it also has up to 2X more ANSI contrast than a typical projector in its class. This means the projector is able to better differentiate between dark and light content within the same image. With higher ANSI contrast, you can always expect a crisp and richly detailed image.
Power Saving, Eco Friendly
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ's SmartEco Technology
Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life - SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70 percent of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
Eco Blank Mode
The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them ? or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70 percent.
No Source Detected Mode
The Eco Blank Mode is automatically activated after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without sensing a display source, thus eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, the HC1200 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for earlier projector models. This technological advancement in energy saving certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Big Zoom for Extra Projector Installation Flexibility
The HC1200's 1.5x big zoom feature opens up space with an impressively wide range of throw distances. All you have to do is simply place the new projector right where your original ceiling mount is installed. Without adding projector setting re-construction costs to your budget list, you'll get to save the money for better use.
Hassle-Free Projector Maintenance
Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. Should the projector lamp go out in the middle of a presentation, it can be replaced with minimal delay.
LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively ? offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The HC1200 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN Control systems.
The Instant Restart feature gives teachers a 90-second window to turn the projector back on immediately when it has been switched off by accident. No waiting necessary.
ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are! Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products! ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 2800 ANSI Lumen
- Contrast Ratio: 11000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: F=2.42 - 2.97, f=20.7 - 31.05mm
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Throw Ratio: 1.398~2.09
- Image Size (Diagonal): 26" - 300"
- Zoom Ratio: 1.5x
- Lamp Type: 310W
- Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic/SmartEco/LampSave/LumenCare): 2000/2500/3000 hours
- Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees
- Projection Offset: Vertical: 130 percent +/- 5 percent
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K-102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23-120Hz
- Interface: Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2, HDMI x 2, Monitor out x 1, Composite Video in (RCA) x 1, S-Video in x 1, Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1, Audio in (L/R) x1, Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1, Speaker 5W x 1, LAN(RJ-45) x1, USB (Type B) x 1, DC 12V Trigger (3.5mm Jack) x 1, RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1, IR Receiver x2 (Front+Rear)
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 360.1x119.9x259mm (include feet), 360.1x114.8x259mm (exclude)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- 3D Support and Compatibility: Frame Sequential: Up to 60Hz 720p, Frame Packing: Up to 24 Hz 1080p, Side by Side: Up to 24Hz 1080p, Top Bottom: Up to 60Hz 1080p
- Weight: 8.14 lbs (3.7 Kg)
- Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode): 38/33 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240V, 3.8A, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 370W(Normal), 300W(Eco), Standby less than 0.5W
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes: Dynamic / Presentation / sRGB / Cinema / (3D) / User 1 / User 2
- Accessories (Standard): Carry bag, Power Cord (by region), Remote Control w Battery, VGA cable, User Manual CD, QSG, Lens Cover, Warranty Card (by region)
- Accessories (Optional): Spare Lamp Kit P/N:5J.J8805.001, Ceiling mount kit P/N: 5J.J4N10.001, Carry bag P/N: 5J.J4R09.001
This Kit Includes:
Colorific HC1200 1920 x 1080 DLP projector - 2800 ANSI lumens
BenQ Colorific HC1200 1920 x 1080 DLP projector - 2800 ANSI lumens
Our Price: $629.00