Ideal for mobile device users wanting to take the next step with their photography, the EOS Rebel T7 camera combines fantastic features with easy-to-use operation for high-quality images you'll be proud to share. Harness the power of the EOS Rebel T7's large 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor to realize your potential for great shots. Share the memories with your friends and family quickly and easily via built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology. With the EOS Rebel T7's fast autofocus system, you can capture every moment as it happens, viewing each shot through the bright optical viewfinder. A range of additional features, including a large LCD screen, Full HD video recording and an on-board feature guide help you capture eye-catching photos and video.
24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor with ISO 100-6400 (H: 12800)
Capture super fine details and beautiful, vibrant colors with the EOS Rebel T7 camera's high-resolution 24.1 Megapixel APS-C sensor. The large sensor helps the camera perform superbly even in low light, giving you the chance to capture amazing results in a variety of conditions. A wide ISO range of 100-6400 (H: 12800) gives you the confidence to carry on taking pictures even when the lighting gets dim
DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
The Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor powers the EOS Rebel T7 camera's advanced functions and capabilities. Its accelerated processing speed creates fast, responsive performance, for a shooting experience that can be smooth and natural. The DIGIC 4+ Image Processor also helps enhance image quality by shortening the processing of high ISO shots by up to 60% compared to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This helps reduce noise for brilliant color, smooth gradations and beautiful detail even in low light.
Built-in Wi-Fi Capability
EOS Rebel T7 camera offers a number of easy solutions for sharing. It's equipped with built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to help make wireless functions incredibly easy and convenient. Using Wi-Fi® and Canon's free Camera Connect app, the EOS Rebel T7 can connect to a number of compatible devices – including smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi® enabled Canon cameras, and Wi-Fi equipped printers. You can share photos and videos between cameras, browse photos and videos, print images for friends and family or post them to select social media sites.
Built-in NFC Capability
Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) helps provide a virtually seamless connection to numerous compatible Android™ devices**, and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device. To transfer your photos and videos, simply tap the EOS Rebel T7 camera to the Connect Station CS100 and the transfer is done! With the Connect Station CS100, you can store, view and organize all of your photos and videos from just one device.
Remote Shooting and Wireless Printing
Wireless capabilities also allow users to use their compatible smart devices* to remotely control the camera, which is useful for self-portraits and group shots or shooting from a distance as long as the camera is in wireless range. A variety of the camera's expressive capabilities are available to you: use different shooting modes; choose AF frame modes (single-point/face detection); shoot in continuous shooting mode; and utilize the AF button. Just connect to a compatible device using the free Camera Connect app* to start capturing photos using remote shooting.
9-point AF System and AI Servo AF.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera features fast and accurate autofocus, which can enhance your shooting experience by making sure you're ready to capture the action as soon as it happens. Using a 9-point AF system that includes a center cross-type AF point, it can deliver precise focus and crisp detail whether the camera is oriented in portrait or landscape position. An AI Servo AF system achieves and maintains consistent focus with an incredible degree of reliability.
Optical Viewfinder with Approx. 95% Viewing Coverage.
The Optical Viewfinder on the EOS Rebel T7 camera lets you quickly line up and capture a photo in nearly any situation. It helps you accurately see what the lens sees even in bright sunlight, so you can be sure you're taking the picture you want. Utilizing the viewfinder can help you hold the camera steady, which can reduce camera shake for clear and sharp photos.
3.0-inch LCD with 920,000 Dots.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera has a large, bright 3.0-inch LCD monitor that can be ideal for composing and capturing amazing images, as well as showing them off to friends and family. The large display has high resolution with 920,000 dots and a wide viewing angle of 170°. It works wonderfully for Live View composition or viewing camera settings like AF, ISO, metering, AF point selection and flash options.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera features Scene Intelligent Auto mode, which delivers accurate exposure, simply. It uses the EOS Scene Analysis System, an automatic feature that helps analyze the image, accounting for faces, colors, brightness, moving objects, contrast and more. Scene Intelligent Auto mode then chooses the exposure and enhancements that can bring out the beauty in virtually any scene or situation. Simplifying DSLR image capture, Scene Intelligent Auto mode lets you concentrate on composing images without puzzling over settings.
Full HD 30p.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera offers easy-to-use video capture with breathtaking Full HD quality and a variety of recording sizes and frame rates, including 30p for a natural look. Simply press the dedicated Live View/Movie Recording button to get started. The EOS Rebel T7 also enables easy manual control of exposure, focus and Live View features and even allows for in-camera editing. A wide ISO range means you can record in a variety of lighting situations, and over 60 interchangeable lens options provide plenty of creative opportunities.
Continuous Shooting at up to 3.0 fps.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera lets you capture up to 3.0 fps (frames per second) until the card is full, or for up to approximately 11 RAW files. Whether capturing the action on the soccer field or waiting for the right expression on someone's face, the EOS Rebel T7 delivers intuitive, speedy operation for a great shot. With near-instant startup, speedy AF and virtually no shutter lag, the EOS Rebel T7 will help you capture the action, when you want.
Auto White Balance with "White Priority."
Different light sources can affect the colors you see in a photo. With Auto White Balance, the EOS Rebel T7 camera automatically adjusts the white balance according to “ambience priority,” which retains warm color tones to help maintain the mood of the shot, or “white priority,” which eliminates them to help ensure white lighting is neutral in color. You can choose between these two settings to make sure your image looks how you want it to, even under different lighting conditions.
On-board Feature Guide.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera provides a Feature Guide that displays a simple description to explain how each function can apply to different shooting situations. This description is displayed in shooting modes, during playback, Live View and more for easy access. It appears automatically when a function is selected – a lifesaver when trying to determine a suitable mode or function for the next picture. The feature guide works automatically by default, and can be disabled easily through the camera's menu.
Creative Options including Basic+ and Creative Auto.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera is loaded with features to take you to the next level. Basic+ makes it easy to create the image effects you want, changing ambience or scene type to your preference. Creative Auto mode puts basic settings in full automatic operation, but provides shooting guides on the LCD screen that explain how to change settings and how this can affect the final image. With Creative Auto mode, you can experiment and learn more about photography while still taking stunning photographs.
Creative Filters including Fisheye and Miniature.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera allows you to capture images with a new perspective. The camera features five different creative filters for still images: Fisheye Effect, Miniature Effect, Grainy B/W, Soft Focus and Toy Camera Effect. Each filter alters the mood and feel of any particular scene, allowing you to create photos with a fun, distinctive flair.
Compatible with All Canon EF and EF-S Lenses.
The EOS Rebel T7 camera is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF and EF-S lineup. These lenses range from ultra-wide angle for grand, scenic landscapes, to super telephoto which can help you capture sports, wildlife and more from afar. Each Canon lens employs advanced optical expertise and engineering to help deliver phenomenal performance in virtually all facets of the photographic process. Numerous lenses feature Canon's sophisticated Optical Image Stabilizer technology to minimize the effect of camera shake.
- Effective 24.1MP CMOS sensor (APS-C format) helps you realize your potential for great photographs
- DIGIC 4+ processor provides faster image processing and improved performance
- ISO sensitivity from 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800) gives you the freedom to shoot at high noon on a bright sunny day and capture the cityscape on a moonlit night
- Full HD 1080p video recording allows you to preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments you can relive over and over
Capture life through a lens
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens is optimized for use with the T7's APS-C sensor, so you can start capturing your photographic masterpieces right out of the box
- The lens's 18-55mm focal range allows you to shoot at some of the most frequently used focal lengths -- 18mm for groups shots, 35mm for landscapes, and 50mm for street photography or portraits -- all in one lens
Convenience comes standard
- On-board feature guide to help you maximize the camera's capabilities
- Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror) viewfinder for easy viewing of potential shots
- Large LCD screen with resolution of approximately 920,000 dots allows you to clearly see the photo immediately after capturing it
- Built-in flash in the pentamirror (auto pop-up, retractable) allows you to take great quality photos even in low light situations
- SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility to take as many photos as you want
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology enable almost instantaneous sharing of photos
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
SD, SDHC and SDXC Memory Cards
Compatible with SD speed class cards.
Not compatible with UHS speed class cards.
Compatible with Eye-Fi Cards.
Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used. (A card error will be displayed.)
Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm
Canon EF Lenses (including EF-S lenses, excluding EF-M lenses)
Canon EF mount
Approx. 24.10 megapixels (rounded to the nearest 100,000)
Approx. 24.70 megapixels (rounded to the nearest 100,000)
Approx. 3.72 µm square
3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
Dust Deletion Feature
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Manual cleaning by hand
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit not provided.
Compliant to Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and Exif 2.30
JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon original)
3:2 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 4000
Medium: 3984 x 2656
Small 1: 2976 x 1984
Small 2: 1920 x 1280
Small 3: 720 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large: 5328 x 4000*
Medium: 3552 x 2664
Small 1: 2656 x 1992
Small 2: 1696 x 1280*
Small 3: 640 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 3368*
Medium: 3984 x 2240*
Small 1: 2976 x 1680*
Small 2: 1920 x 1080
Small 3: 720 x 408*
RAW: 6000 x 4000
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large: 4000 x 4000
Medium: 2656 x 2656
Small 1: 1984 x 1984
Small 2: 1280 x 1280
Small 3: 480 x 480
RAW: 6000 x 4000
* The dimensions will not attain a perfect aspect ratio.
Values are rounded to the nearest 100,000. (Nearest 10,000 for S3.)
For JPEG, the image will be generated according to the selected aspect ratio.
RAW images are generated in [3:2], and the set aspect ratio is appended.
The following three types of file numbering methods can be set:
- Continuous numbering
- The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the card. (The numbering continues even when the folder changes.)
- Auto reset
- When you replace the camera's card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
- Manual reset
- Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Fine Detail
- Smooth Skin
- Self Portrait
- User Defined 1-3
- In Basic Zone modes, Auto is set automatically.
- In Creative Zone modes, you can select and set the Picture Style.
- Default settings for [User Defined 1-3] are [Auto].
- Auto (Ambience priority/White priority)
- Tungsten light
- White fluorescent light
- Custom (Custom WB)
* Effective also in twilight and sunset.
Auto White Balance
Option between ambience priority and white priority settings
Color Temperature Compensation
Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
Corrected based on the current WB mode's color temperature.
Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror)
Approx. 95% vertically and horizontally (with Eye point approx. 21mm)
Magnification / Angle of View
Approx. 0.8x / 22.4° (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity)
Approx. 21 mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
Dioptric Adjustment Correction
Adjustable from approx. -2.5 to +0.5 m-1 (dpt)
Quick-return half mirror
AF point, AF point activation indicator, ISO speed, White balance correction, Focus indicator, Maximum burst, Monochrome shooting, ISO speed, Highlight tone priority, Exposure level indicator, Exposure compensation amount AEB range, Red-eye reduction lamp ON, Aperture, Card full warning, Card error warning, No card warning, Shutter speed, FE lock, Busy, Built-in flash recycling, Flash exposure compensation, High-speed sync (FP flash), FE lock/FEB in-progress, Flash-ready, FE lock out of range warning, AE lock/AEB in-progress, Focusing screen
Depth Of Field Preview
Possible (with C.Fn-9 (Assign SET button) setting)
TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor
All AF points support f/5.6
Cross-type AF with center AF point
AF Working Range
With One-Shot AF (at room temperature and ISO 100, based on Canon’s testing standards)
EV 0–18 (center AF point)
EV 1–18 (other AF points)
- One-Shot AF
- Predictive AI Servo AF
- AI Focus AF
- Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically.
- Manual focus
AF Point Selection
- Manual selection
- Auto selection
- AF point selection for Basic Zone modes is fixed to Automatic selection.
Selected AF Point Display
Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor.
AF Assist Beam
Intermittent firing of built-in flash
Center: Approx. 13.1 ft. / 4.0m
Periphery: Approx. 11.5 ft. / 3.5m
With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite’s AF-assist beam is emitted instead.
Dual-layer metering sensor with the area divided into 63 zones.
- Evaluative metering (supporting all AF points)
- Partial metering (center, approx. 10% of viewfinder)
- Center-weighted average metering
EV 1-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
Exposure Control Systems
- Program AE (Shiftable)
- Shutter-priority AE
- Aperture-priority AE
- Manual exposure (including bulb)
- Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE/non-shiftable)
- Flash Off
- Creative Auto
- Night Portrait
ISO Speed Range
Manual ISO setting: ISO 100–6400 (in whole-stop increments), expandable equivalent to ISO 12800.
If highlight tone priority is set, the ISO speed is automatically set within ISO 200 to ISO 6400.
ISO Auto setting: ISO 100–6400
In Creative Zone modes, the maximum ISO speed (ISO 400, 800, 1600, 3200 or 6400) for ISO Auto can be set.
|Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Food, Night Portrait
|P, Tv, Av, M
|With bulb exposures
- Auto AE lock
- In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
- Manual AE lock
- In P, Tv and Av modes, possible with the AE lock button. (Press again to update.)
- Possible in all metering modes.
Vertical-travel shutter with electronic first-curtain control and mechanical second-curtain control
1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb (Total shutter speed range)
X-sync at 1/200 sec.
Settable in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.
Soft-touch electromagnetic release
10-sec. or 2-sec. Delay
Shutter Lag Time
- During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure: approx. 120 ms
- Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 240 ms
Possible by using Remote Switch RS-60E3
Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror
Flash Metering System
E-TTL II autoflash (Evaluative, Average), FE lock
Approx. 30.2 ft./9.2m (at ISO 100)
Approx. 2 sec.
Up to approx. 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format)
Flash Exposure Compensation
Up to ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
Flash exposure compensation for built-in flash and external Speedlite can be set with the camera.
Flash Exposure Compensation
±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments
- Single shooting
- Continuous shooting
- Max. approx. 3.0 fps
- Shutter speed 1/500 sec., Maximum aperture
- Continuous shooting speed may become slower depending on the shutter speed, aperture, subject condition, brightness, lens model, flash use, remaining battery capacity, etc.
- 10-sec. self-timer
- 2-sec. self-timer
- Continuous shooting after 10-sec. self-timer (2 to 10 shots)
Continuous Shooting Speed
Max. approx. 3.0 fps
Still photo and video recording
- (1) Contrast AF
- Face Detection Live mode
- Covers approx. 80% of the image display area vertically and horizontally.
- Quick mode
- TTL secondary image registration, phase-difference detection with AF-dedicated sensor.
- AF point manual selection anda selection possible.
- Automatically set in Basic Zone modes.
- Manual focus
- Magnify the image by approx. 5x or 10x and focus manually.
Evaluative metering (315-zone)
- AE lock possible. Metering timer duration can be changed.
EV 0-20 (room temperature, ISO 100)
One of two types of grids can be selected and displayed on the screen.
- Grid 1:2 vertical and 2 horizontal lines
- Grid 2:5 vertical and 3 horizontal lines
Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264
* Variable (average) bit rate
Audio: Linear PCM
1920 x 1080 (30 fps/24 fps): 340 MB/min.
1280 x 720 (60 fps): 340 MB/min.
640 x 480 (30 fps): 90 MB/min.
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps (23.98 fps)
1280 x 720 (HD): 60 fps (59.94 fps)
640 x 480 (SD): 30 fps (29.97 fps)
- Program AE for movie shooting
- Shutter speed 1/30-1/4000 sec. (signal accumulation time), aperture and ISO speed automatically set.
- Manual exposure
- Shutter speed (signal accumulation time), aperture and ISO speed (auto/manual) manually set. The shutter speed (signal accumulation time) is limited to 1/4000 sec. at the maximum and to 1/30 sec. at the minimum for 24/30 fps or to 1/60 sec. or higher for 60 fps.
- Contrast AF
- Manual focus
- Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
Possible (±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments)
TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
3.0-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 4:3)
Approx. 7.5cm diagonal (approx. 6.0cm wide, approx. 4.5cm high)
Approx. 920,000 dots
Approx. 170° vertically and horizontally
Adjustable to one of seven levels
25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Single image display
Index display; 4 or 9 images
- Basic information
- Basic information + image quality / image file number
- Shooting information
- Histogram display
On the detailed information and histogram displays, highlight areas with no image data will blink.
When you press the Quick Control button while shooting images, you can set various functions.
Settable functions differ between viewfinder shooting, Live View shooting and movie shooting.
When you press the Quick Control button during playback, you can set various functions.
Settable functions differ between still photo shooting and movie shooting.
Erase protection can be applied or canceled for a single image, all images in a folder or all images in the card.
Erase unprotected image(s) with selection from Single image, Selected images, All images on folder or All images in a card.
RAW and JPEG images compliant to Design rule for Camera File System.
Movies cannot be printed.
Complies to DPOF Version 1.1
11 Custom Functions with 33 settings settable with the camera
Camera User Settings
My Menu Registration
Menu functions, Custom Functions
Up to six kinds of function settings can be selected and registered from the top-tier menu functions.
Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) Hi-Speed USB equivalent
- Connect Station CS100 connection
- GPS Receiver GP-E2 connection
Video Out Terminal
HDMI Type C (Resolution switches automatically)
Video output: (Switches automatically to 1, 2, 3 or 4 to suit the TV set.)
Extension System Terminal
Remote Switch RS-60E3 Terminal
Approx. 49.21 ft. / 15m
- When communicating with a smartphone or tablet.
- With no obstructions between the antennas and no radio interference from other devices.
- Camera access point mode
- Infrastructure mode
Battery Pack LP-E10 x 1
- The camera can be powered by an AC power supply by using the household power outlet accessories (sold separately).
- 860 mAh
- Voltage: 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Energy Capacity: 86-206.4 Wh
Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned ON.
Battery level indicated in one of the four levels on LCD monitor.
Power turns off after the set time of non-operation elapses
* [Auto power off] settable to 30 sec., 1 min., 2 min., 4 min., 8 min., 15 min. or Disable
Built-in secondary battery
Maintains date/time for about 3 months when fully charged
Approx. 0.1 sec. (CIPA standards)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Approx. 5.08 x 3.99 x 3.06 in. / 129.0 x 101.3 x 77.6mm
Approx. 16.75 oz. / 475g (including battery and card)
Approx. 15.06 oz. / 427g (body only)
Working Temperature Range
Working Humidity Range
85% or less
This Kit Includes:
EOS Rebel T7 Digital SLR Camera 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Kit
Canon EOS Rebel T7 Digital SLR Camera 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Kit
Our Price: $479.00