The next step in DDR4 server memory technology is here
Process data faster. Reduce power expenses. And minimize your TCO. It all starts with optimizing speed; efficiency; and your IT budget with Crucial DDR4 8Gb-based server memory.
Maximize channel density
Higher density components enable higher density modules; which offer increased performance. This makes it easy to scale up in the future as dependence on server applications increases through expanded virtualization; OLTP; Big Data; in-memory databases; and more all of which rely on memory density and performance.
Increase energy efficiency and minimize your TCO
Higher-density modules provide more value per gigabit and are also up to 20% more energy efficient than current 4Gb-based offerings. Crucial 8Gb-based server memory also yields a more cost-effective 32GB module when compared to a 4Gb-based 32GB module. Taken together; the increase in density and value contribute to a marked improvement in total cost of ownership.
Enhance server reliability
Crucial 8Gb-based server memory is extensively tested to mission-critical standards and backed by the Reliance Program2 and a limited lifetime warranty.3 Validated for the next generation of Intel Xeon server product families; Crucial DDR4 8Gb-based memory maximizes next generation server deployments.
Micron quality - a higher level of reliability
As a brand of Micron; one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world; Crucial DDR4 memory represents the future of server capability. From the original DDR technology to DDR4; we've engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world's servers for 35 years and counting. Designed for leading platforms; compatible with OEM systems and warranties; and backed by a limited lifetime warranty; Crucial DDR4 memory pushes the limits on server performance.
- Higher component densities enable higher density modules
- Greater installed memory capacity per server
- Available in RDIMMs; LRDIMMs; and ECC UDIMMs in a range of popular densities
- Up to 20% more energy efficient than 4Gb-based modules
- Validated for the latest Intel Xeon processor product families
- Compatible with OEM servers and warranties
- Quality tested to mission-critical server standards
- Backed by the Reliance Program
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RAM: 16GB DDR4-2133
- Voltage: 1.2V
- DIMM Type: Unbuffered
- Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2 inches