This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The rugged Cavalry Series is an outdoor binocular designed for hunters, boaters, law enforcement, and military personnel. Engineered to withstand the elements, Cavalry is fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making the binoculars easy to grip while protecting them from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
As an optical instrument, Cavalry offers professional features including high-grade BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. With large 70mm objective lenses, the Cavalry 15x70 is a useful tool for anyone out in the field or on the water.
- BaK-4 Prisms - Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail.
- Large 70mm Objective Lenses - Great for low-light applications.
- Waterproof and Fogproof - Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Tripod adaptable - Use the included tripod adapter to attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
- Extremely Wide Field of View - Users can quickly acquire the subject being viewed, and easily follow subjects when they move.
- Long Eye Relief - Extended eye relief provides a full field of view for eyeglass wearers.
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) - 70 mm
- Magnification (x) - 15x
- Angular Field of View - 4.7 Degrees
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) - 246 ft / 82m
- Exit Pupil (mm) - 4.6 mm
- Eye Relief (mm) - 18 mm
- Close Focus - 72 ft (22 m)
- IPD Max - 72 mm
- IPD Min - 56 mm
- Optical Coatings - Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz) - 48.7 oz (1381 g)
- Included Accessories - Objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, tripod adapter, neck strap, lens cloth, instruction manual
- Prism Glass (Type) - BaK-4
- Waterproof - Yes
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof) - Yes
- Tripod Adaptable - Yes