Now making the perfect rice dish is easy with the new brushed stainless Cuisinart Rice Cooker. Its steam vent helps to prevent splattering, while its chrome-plated handles stay cool to the touch. Use the built-in tray to steam other foods while the rice is cooking; when youre done, the non-stick coating and durable construction make cleanup a breeze.
- 8-cup Cuisinart rice cooker steams rice, meats, and vegetables
- Square modern shape finished in brushed stainless steel
- Stainless-steel steaming basket; glass lid; paddle and measuring cup
- Automatically switches to warm when cooking is done; retractable cord storage
- Measures 9 by 9 by 10 inches; all removable parts dishwasher-safe; 3-year warranty
Healthy cooking and sleek modern design meld in this rice cooker from Cuisinart. This one features a handsome brushed stainless-steel exterior, a square shape with rounded corners, chrome-plated handles, and a glass lid with a stainless rim, chrome knob, and steam vent hole. Inside you'll find a high-quality stainless-steel steaming basket and a nonstick cooking bowl that produces 4 to 7 cups of rice.
The cooker also steams vegetables and thin cuts of meat, creating a complete, fat-free meal with little effort. Besides various types of rice, the cooker cooks couscous, polenta, oatmeal, boiled eggs, shrimp, and much more. An included booklet presents gourmet recipes for such mouth-watering meals as Creamy Parmesan Risotto with Asparagus, and Teriyaki Steamed Chicken with Cranberry Wild Rice.