The CyberPower SL700U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system provides surge protection for lightning-induced surges and other power events that can damage electronic equipment. This unit delivers enough battery backup to connected devices during a utility power failure; so you can perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable electronics including computers; gaming consoles; and home networking equipment.
The SL700U has two Type A USB charging ports with 2.4A shared total output which gives you a faster charging time and can be used while on battery backup power. The slim profile and full-motion power cord allows for discrete installation and keyhole mounting slots allow for wall-mount applications as well.
With a $100000 connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty; you can trust CyberPower's commitment to the quality of the SL700U.
Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
USB Charge Ports
Rapidly charge and power USB devices such as tablets (including iPad); smartphones; MP3 players; and other mobile accessories.
Widely Spaced Outlets
Accommodates large transformer-based plugs without compromising the access of other outlets.
PowerPanel Personal Software
Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS.
GreenPower UPS High-Efficiency Design
Reduces power consumption by utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
This model is an Energy Star qualified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. Energy Star is the trusted; government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
Simulated Sine Wave Output
Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped; approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge
GreenPower UPS Technology - High-Efficiency Design
GreenPower UPS Technology from CyberPower improves operating efficiency; reduce heat generation; and consume less power than conventional UPS models
High-Efficiency Design significantly decreases power consumption to create an ultra-efficient backup battery for home and office use.
Slimline products are designed to fit easily into tight spaces and help to keep your workspace clean and organized.
Designed to swivel 180 degrees; a flexible; full-motion cord can easily be wrapped in any direction; saving space in tight areas such as behind furniture or when mounted under a desk. That means you can place your device precisely where you want it; not just where the cord allows.
- Energy Saving: GreenPower UPS High-Efficiency
- Energy Star Certified: Yes
- UPS Topology: Standby
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Battery Size: 12V/5.5Ah
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid
- Runtime at Full Load: 2 minutes
- Runtime at Half Load: 9 minutes
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 hours
- User Replaceable: No
- Circuit Breaker: 15A
- Cord Length (ft.): 5
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/-3 Hz
- Input Voltage Range: 96 - 140V
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- On Battery Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz +/- 1% (auto-sensing)
- On Battery Voltage: 120Vac +/- 5%
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated sine wave
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets - Battery and Surge Protected: 5
- Outlets - Surge-Only Protected: 3
- Outlets - Total: 8
- Outlets - Widely Spaced: 2
- Overload Protection: Internal circuitry limiting; circuit breaker
- Transfer Time: Typical 8ms
- USB Charge Ports: 2 Type A @ 2.4A (Shared)
- VA: 700
- Watts: 370
Surge Protection and Filtering
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
- Surge Suppression: 890
Management and Communications
- Audible Alarms: On battery; low battery; overload; fault
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- LED Indicators: Power on; wiring fault
- Management Cable: USB cable
- Software: PowerPanel Personal
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Slim Line
- Maximum Operating Elevation: 10;000 ft. (3;000 m)
- Maximum Storage Elevation: 50;000 ft. (15;000 m)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Temperature: 32 F degrees - 104 F degrees (0 C degrees - 40 C degrees)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Temperature: 5 F degrees - 113 F degrees (-15 C degrees - 45 C degrees)
- Safety: UL1778; cUL; FCC DOC Class B; CEC
- Physical Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.76 x 5.4 x 2.76 in (32.41 x 13.72 x 7.01 cm) (324 x 137 x 70 mm)
- Weight: 3.07 kg (6.77 lbs.)
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: Lifetime
- Product Warranty: 3 Years Limited